Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need help with the summer XP Deus claim form

Bill_S

I bought a Deus but the claim form to get $100 in accessories is not that clear to me. Am I to purchase the accessories and they send me a refund or do I fill out the form and send it in and they send me the items I want?

http://xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/blog/xp-deus-summer-promotions/

You just fill it out and subtract the $100 from the total. Then send them a PO money order or have them call you to get your CC info for the balance due. I just received my items and only paid the $4 difference, a great deal with free shipping also.

You indicate what items you want on the form that you can download from the distributor and apply the $100 towards the total . . . if it is over $100, you are getting a discount from the final total of $100. You send any payment needed to the address shown and your items will be shipped directly to you from the distributor

Andy