Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need ID- Penny sized object star pattern word DREB-E top 0111 bottom

Hello,

The pic is too large to upload- if you know how to compress on Android let me know- it's a button, token, or something, penny sized, with the information listed above. Very curious what it is.

You could upload picture elsewhere (pic hosting site) and provide a link (URL) to it here. Or down load an android pic resizing / compressing app to you smart phone and compress/resize.

There's an Android App called "reduce photo size". It's free and works great.

You can also transfer photo to PC and use Microsoft Paint (or Paint.NET) to resize. If you don't know how using the cable, an easy way it to get the app Dropbox. You can upload photo to Dropbox and then install Dropbox on your computer. Sign in using same account as phone and you'll be able to download the photo to edit. You can post it using an Internet browser on your PC or save the edited photo back to Dropbox and use your phone to post.

CS

I had the same problem on my Android. Ended up cropping the picture to a smaller size and getting it to upload. Hope that helps

Apple is the same I have to email pictures back to myself and size it down