Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need info on witch bluetooth headphones for the equinox600

Just ordered a set of the B-80's. I wanted something lighter than the stock Minelab headset

Aukey B80 Low Latency earbuds work great with my Nox. They also work with my IPhone 8, iPad etc.
Amazon.

Jeff
Jmaclen, do the Aukey B80’s stay in your ears?
I have SoundPeats Q12’s and they constantly fall out of my ears. I have tried different attachments but still fall out
Tony

Jmaclen, do the Aukey B80’s stay in your ears?
I have SoundPeats Q12’s and they constantly fall out of my ears. I have tried different attachments but still fall out
Tony
The Aukeys come with 6 different earbud pads in three sizes. Half are made out of something similar to memory foam. I squeeze the pad into a small size and then it expands to fit my ear canal. They also have nice hooks that go behind the ears and are adjustable. Battery lasts between 4 and 6 hours.

For those that want to try new phones, specifically the Aukey B80's, I ordered a pair and they work great, paired up easily with no issues.
However my Nox is one of the original units, about 2 years old.
It has been reported that on newer stock they won't work no matter what you do...probably the same on the 600 models.
Evidently they changed something in the last few years between the original product and what they make now.
When they crossed the line exactly nobody seems to know, can't find any info about that or any way to tell what models will work or won't with other phones.
Of course Minelab won't say anything about this or address it in any way even if they knew where the good model numbers that would work ended and the other model numbers started which would be helpful...but this ain't that kind of company.
They are still telling people to send in units that have that low volume pinpoint issue which is frustrating because we all know this is a glitch they can't, or wont, fix.
Such a hassle for those new owners that do send them in as per Minelab's suggestion and when they get them back find nothing has changed.
As far as I can tell for now the only way to tell if you can pair up to any aftermarket phones is to buy them and try to pair them up on your detector.
If they work, great, if not you just bought some tech you can only use on other products like phones, tablets and smart tv's.

The Aukeys come with 6 different earbud pads in three sizes. Half are made out of something similar to memory foam. I squeeze the pad into a small size and then it expands to fit my ear canal. They also have nice hooks that go behind the ears and are adjustable. Battery lasts between 4 and 6 hours.
Thanks. Memory foam is interesting.
The ones I have last about 7 to nine hours when fully charged.
I’ll check into the Aukeys.
Tony