Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need info on witch bluetooth headphones for the equinox600

You can see if you can link up AirPods or similar. When I had my 800 I actually really liked the headphones that came with it, but that’s me.

You can see if you can link up AirPods or similar. When I had my 800 I actually really liked the headphones that came with it, but that’s me.
Thank you but the ones that came with mine didn't work had to send them back to minelab waiting for new ones have I have earbuds that I'm using

Well that sucks!😆 The super light phones I can think of are like the ones that came with Sony Walkmans back in the 80’s...weight is almost nothing. HOWEVER....I have found...IF you are using 50 tone(or “Multi tone Conductive” on Minelab FBS machines) that headphones which are hi-fi and reproduce MUSIC really well tend to sound very good, and are able to bring out many details of the audio that 150ohm “detector specific headphones” do NOT. Just something to play with if you haven’t...and this is JMO of course as different people have different hearing.

Aukey B80 Low Latency earbuds work great with my Nox. They also work with my IPhone 8, iPad etc.
Amazon.

Jeff

Sorry for the late reply.
I found the Miccus SR-71 wireless headphones are the exact ones that come with the 800.
I used a pair of the Miccus with my 600 and never looked back. Inexpensive compared to the same ones with the Minelab logo. No operational problems whatsoever. For me they fit well and were just large enough to cover my ears and block out outside noise, without being so big as to make me uncomfortably hot in the summer months.
Good luck
HH

Sorry for the late reply.
I found the Miccus SR-71 wireless headphones are the exact ones that come with the 800.
I used a pair of the Miccus with my 600 and never looked back. Inexpensive compared to the same ones with the Minelab logo. No operational problems whatsoever. For me they fit well and were just large enough to cover my ears and block out outside noise, without being so big as to make me uncomfortably hot in the summer months.
Good luck
HH
I went earbuds wireless Bluetooth these work really good no lag waterproof but that's for your in put
Good to see others using aukey b80s aa I just ordered mine saturday. Its reassuring to know I didnt waste my time
They work really good on my nox 600

Awesome I just got the nox 600 saturday looking forward to not being attached to the detector via a head phone wire. It's been hard to not use my excal but so far I love the nox it's so much lighter cant wait to try it out with the ear buds

Well I charged and tried pairing the aukey B80 earbuds but alas no matter how I tried they would not sync up.. I tried 3 different pairs of bluetooth phones now but none of them will sync.

I tried it all different manner of ways, the most consistent version I have seen being done is put phones in sync mode first then turning detector on and pressing bluetooth button on detector until it beeps. But I tried several different ways.

Rocknut, did you try a Factory Reset on your Nox then try pairing again?
Yes sir, multiple times in fact. I've tried powering phones on into sync mode then turning on detector and holding pair button until it bloops. I've tried the opposite, I've tried holding pair button through entire pair cycle. I've tried other bluetooth headphones they wouldnt pair either not even in standard format. Might contact the dealer I purchased from and see if he has a pair of ml80s I can try and pair to and see if the issue persists. At this point I'm kinda disappointed that what should be a simple feature has become so drastically difficult.

As for me, I like AirPods, but I think they are overpriced and very expensive. So I prefer a copy that has a similar sound quality but costs much less. If you are also interested in this, then here woahtech.com you can view reviews of fake Airpods and choose the best of them that will last as long as the original ones. This way you can save money. By the way, I am glad that I found an alternative to airpods, because I use them during my morning runs and it is very convenient. Actually, I also liked your suggestions. I will study the characteristics of aukey b80s headphones.