Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Prayers--Please

When I saw my porch light come in, I was here! It sounds like you, my wife, and I have a lot of the same problems.
First We are all faced with one similarity. Age!
Second My wife has been diagnosed with COPD. She use to have to take a bottle of oxygen with her when she left the house.
And, she had to sleep with oxygen at night. God works in mysterious ways. Prayer, #1 delivered her from all of that.
Physicians are Gods' children. Quite often he will direct one to the right doctors.
My Wife has had cancer (3) three times, throat cancer, (36) thirty-six radiation treatments to her neck. Two (2) operations.
She loves to give her testimony. One of the last times she was diagnosed with cancer she was diagnosed with bone cancer.
She went to the Main Physician called for the elders, and was anointed, when she went back to the doctor it was gone! Praise God!
A diagnose of COPD has lasting results. Even though she is considerably better the Insurance is considerably high as with anyone with that diagnose.
Third My back was cracked in a car wreck when I was (16) sixteen years old.
The Chiropractor does me more good than anything.
The pandemic prevents me from going to the Chiropractor. My wife Stella, weighs under 80 lbs., and with her medical condition I will not take any chance
of her catching COVID 19.
Pray 'father' enter into Gods' presence as a child and father relationship!
Just exactly as Jesus taught his disciples!
Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Luk 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
It does not get any better than that! Christians have the unique privilege of coming to God, the father in a father child relationship!
Jesus prayed exactly as he taught the disciples. John ch. 17, the entire chapter is the Lords' prayer. He prayed for you, me, and everybody in the whole wide world!
Joh 17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
The following is beautiful scripture. Jesus is saying you will 'ask me nothing'.
Joh 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Joh 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Gal_4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
Isn't that beautiful? Ask me nothing! Pray 'Father'! Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you
Those (2) places in scripture are referenced the Lords' prayer; however, Our Lord and Savior could never pray those prayers. That is Jesus instructing the disciples how to pray.
Jesus could never say forgive me of my sins. Those are more appropriately reference a Model prayer. You can not go wrong.
Once you are before the father, always come giving thanks.
Then, pray for a healing. Good health. I always like to invoke his personification. YHWH - rophe "the Lord who heals you" Ex. 15:26
Exo 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
God has numerous names. God revealed his personification to Moses. YHWH - rophe

forH3588 IH589 am the LORDH3068 that healethH7495 thee.
H7495
רָפָה רָפָא
râphâ' râphâh
raw-faw', raw-faw'
A primitive root; properly to mend (by stitching), that is, (figuratively) to cure: - cure, (cause to) heal, physician, repair, X thoroughly, make whole. See H7503.
The Hebrew language is a beautiful language. Each letter has a number value. c/p Each letter in Hebrew also has a certain number of value. The first letter of the Hebrew alphabet is the Alef. The letter has the number value one. Alef refers to unity and in particular, to the unity of God. This letter symbolizes that there is only one God and Creator.

Last edited:
Good mercy getting old is no fun we face so many struggles in life mainly health struggles.Lord help us all as we go through life with health struggles with pain and hurting :stretcher::sadwalk:

Attachments

• 465545fbf66b759f90571c743a53b421--bed-photos-computer-jokes.jpg
    465545fbf66b759f90571c743a53b421--bed-photos-computer-jokes.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 115
  • jesus 2.jpg
    jesus 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 116
Can't seem to put in words what I feel from reading all the above comments. God does heal. He listens to us. He just cured my pity party. It's easy to have one when you are old and live alone. My health is great and my mind SEEMS to work O.K. My daughter probably thinks otherwise. At 84 I'm so blessed so I will be praying for all of you as much as possible Prayer does work. I know. Why it doesn't work all the time, well none of us know. His plans may not be ours.

My Mother who just turned 83 last week lost her hearing in her left ear now she had lost the hearing in her right ear years ago,
So we all prayed and I asked Pastor Brad for a prayer request a day before her 83 birthday she regained her hearing again I also had a surprise birthday party for her this past sunday She was so over joyful...
Mark

I’ve just prayed for you, Ma. I have been blessed with pretty good health , but having been a smoker since my teens, and having just turned 64 - I have periodic asthma and my pulmonologist says some mild COPD. I’m not hindered in my ability to do anything and I’m physically active. I pray daily for good health and healing. I pray for your healing too.