Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need some help

Larry (IL)

reattaching the yellow and green speaker wires that had been cut off but I can't figure out where they go. It is on a Silver Sabre umax that had GB added. It works OK with headphones but I would like the speaker to work too.

Thanks in advance

Larry

Here is a photo showing where the wires connect on my Silver Sabre uMax.

P10 and 11................... Thanks Barry :please:

Another problem........

While soldering on the speaker wires the white and green wires coming from the coil connector to the back of the board came off.......... boy are those wires tender or what, Where do these go? It looks like a couple of solder globs down by the bottom of the board and that is what I might try but I thought I better ask first to be sure.

[attachment 354295 tesoro1.jpg]

I had the same problem with my Silver umax. It sits in the corner broken for 3 years now. The wires don't flex much without breaking. Just a warning for those that want to open up their Tesoros.!!

One of the early lessons I learned is to take lots of photos of the wiring from as many angles as possible before making any changes. I too have had to resolder wires a few times.

The first pic confused me so between the two I hope its clearer.

My board is a little different than yours so I don't know if I have the green and white wires in the right place or not. Also while soldering the coil wires, the headphone jack just fell off the board, all three wires. I have no idea where they go, my pictures were not clear where they go.

I might need professional help here and I don't think Tesoro will touch it with the mod.

Tesoro will touch it, but they will restore it to factory spec at your cost.

Larry,

The back of your Silver Sabre uMax looks like the Troy X2 that I upgraded to 3D Discrimination for BarryL. I took more pics of it it than I did for my Silver Sabre. So I hope these different angles will get you to where you need to be. There are 4 pics on this msg and 4 more on the attached msg.

Good Luck

Thanks Barry, that was just what I needed. Everything back together and works like a charm. :thumbup:

I owe you one.