Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

nel coil to excal 2

mike k.

Anyone know the wiring color code connections for the nel coil , connected to excallibur 2 coil wiring ? - thanks

Im cutting off my old excallibur 2 coil ,and adding a nel coil with the waterproof screw together connector . So I have to know what color of wires to join together . - thanks

If the nel wires are individually marked 1,2,3,4 it should be pretty easy to figure out..if the nel coil has 2blue and 2white wires it gets a little trickier...i would suggest when you cut the sovereign connection off ,cut the cable at a hard angle as this help you to positively identity wires 1,2,3 and 4 by means of doing a continuity test on connection to the cut end nd then tranfer the results to the coil wire.. i got my last one backwards causing high conductors to sound low and low conductors to sound high..i just had to swap wires to get it right...here are some pics i used on my excal 1000...[attachment 363026 IMG_20171217_142839893_HDR1.jpg][attachment 363027 IMG_20171217_0939453921.jpg] there is a very good chart beechnut has posted up in the sovereign /excal forum under the post "800 bbs coil wiring "...hope this helps..