Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Never get old

Three old guys were in the rest home, sitting on the front porch; a 60 year old, a 70 year old and an 80 year old.

The 60 year old was complaining about how bad it was to be 60. I hate being 60, he said....I always feel like I got to pee but I can't pee. I hate it!

The 70 year old spoke up and said, 60? no way, 70 is the worst age to be. Why ask the 60 year old, are you having trouble peeing, too?

No the 70 year old said. No trouble peeing but I can't take a poop. All backed up, constipated all the time. 70 has got to be the worst age of all.

The 80 year old pipped up and said, you guys don't know anything 80 is the absolute worst age to be.

Why asked the 60 year old, do you have trouble peeing? Nope, said the 80 year old. I pee like a race horse on a flat rock, every morning at 6 AM.

Why asked the 70 year old, do you have trouble pooping? Nope, said the 80 year old. I poop every morning at 7 AM like clock work.

The other two guys said, if you don't have trouble peeing and you don't have trouble pooping, what is so bad about being 80?

Well, said the 80 year old, I don't wake up and get out of bed until 8 AM.

Three old guys were in the rest home, sitting on the front porch; a 60 year old, a 70 year old and an 80 year old.

The 60 year old was complaining about how bad it was to be 60. I hate being 60, he said....I always feel like I got to pee but I can't pee. I hate it!

The 70 year old spoke up and said, 60? no way, 70 is the worst age to be. Why ask the 60 year old, are you having trouble peeing, too?

No the 70 year old said. No trouble peeing but I can't take a poop. All backed up, constipated all the time. 70 has got to be the worst age of all.

The 80 year old pipped up and said, you guys don't know anything 80 is the absolute worst age to be.

Why asked the 60 year old, do you have trouble peeing? Nope, said the 80 year old. I pee like a race horse on a flat rock, every morning at 6 AM.

Why asked the 70 year old, do you have trouble pooping? Nope, said the 80 year old. I poop every morning at 7 AM like clock work.

The other two guys said, if you don't have trouble peeing and you don't have trouble pooping, what is so bad about being 80?

Well, said the 80 year old, I don't wake up and get out of bed until 8 AM.
Now, not waking up before duties call surely must be the worse--Is being 90 worse? Don't know as I am not quite there as yet!!! And by I the way I feel so sick most of the time--90 seems way too far to be reached as of now! God Bless the Elderly who live in good health to a RIPE OLD AGE! Ma

Ma Betty,
Proper Hydration is key... try to drink at least 1/2 gallon of water every day. Good for the mind and body. Proper hydration inside and out can make a good deal of difference in how you feel and think, And get a little exercise in, even a little walk in the fresh air and sunshine can make a big difference about how you feel even if it leaves you tired afterwards. Makes for a more refreshing afternoon nap.

Can you imagine living like we were created to live before Sin killed us all? I look forward to Resurrection Morning, even if I have to take a dirt nap while waiting for it.

HH
Mike

Ma Betty,
Proper Hydration is key... try to drink at least 1/2 gallon of water every day. Good for the mind and body. Proper hydration inside and out can make a good deal of difference in how you feel and think, And get a little exercise in, even a little walk in the fresh air and sunshine can make a big difference about how you feel even if it leaves you tired afterwards. Makes for a more refreshing afternoon nap.

Can you imagine living like we were created to live before Sin killed us all? I look forward to Resurrection Morning, even if I have to take a dirt nap while waiting for it.

HH
Mike
Oh, Resurrection Morning, What a day a Wonderful Day that will be!! Please, Lord Jesus, Come Quickly--Waiting patiently is hard to do in this Big Old Sinful World! Ma

Hmmmm,hit 80 plus 10 major surgeries on my back,arm,right shoulder,neck,gastric by pass,colon part removed ,right foot and it keeps coming ,but I just keep on trucking on:stretcher:.Now arthritis has set in my back and right hip so its a daily dip in BIO-FREEZE in Gel and they have come out with a pain patch that's excellent:thumbup:
They need to make one of them pain patches into a body suit . :ROFLMAO:

They need to make one of them pain patches into a body suit . :ROFLMAO:
Painless ARMOR---We need to put on the whole armor of God to defeat the attacks of the Devil! He is really fierce in fighting us & our good faith in Jesus; so study the Holy Word to speak up against him when he & his EVIL servants LIE which is always for the Gospel Truth is not in them! Jesus read His Word to satan & defeated him when He was tempted during His Trial of being tested! Ma

I’m 64 and while I’m in pretty good shape I know my limitations. I guess the takeaway from this thread is no matter how old or damaged we are we still get out there and do what we can, and still get a lot of enjoyment out of it. It has probably added years to some because of the regular activity. Happy Hunting to all us old farts

I’m 64 and while I’m in pretty good shape I know my limitations. I guess the takeaway from this thread is no matter how old or damaged we are we still get out there and do what we can, and still get a lot of enjoyment out of it. It has probably added years to some because of the regular activity. Happy Hunting to all us old farts
Since 20 years in aging makes a world of difference, I wish that even in my mind, I could do this & feeel better--Right now--very ill & would be so much better in mind, body & spirit if Jesus would just come, quickly, & take His Adopted Children Home! Amen! Ma

Hmmmm sometimes I am not able to make to my office. :eek: :rofl: :stretcher:

Attachments

• outhouse.jpg
    outhouse.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
It's to damn later you should of said something 20 years ago.
I need to pay some kids to do the digging for me but they would runoff with the first good find little bastards