Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New 12" DD coil

hooelo

First Texas had the new 12" DD coil at the Chattanooga Civil War show this past weekend. It is super light,it will be available for f-75,t-2,g-2,and some bounty hunter models.

First Texas had the new 12" DD coil at the Chattanooga Civil War show this past weekend. It is super light,it will be available for f-75,t-2,g-2,and some bounty hunter models.
Saw that coil on a F T/Meyers beach video. Neat looking coil and supposedly gets a little more depth then the stock 11" and very light weight. I never heard a price, was one mentioned at the show? HH jim tn

I watched the video. Am curious about the cost. Also how well it would hold up to a good thrashing in the woods. May only be usable in open fields and beaches. I like the idea that it's water proof and as said is lite in weight. hhrickinmi