Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW ~ 51 U.S target zip file for the SE Emulator...

SNOWY

Here's a link to a zip file I made up for the Explorer Emulator for any of you guys who are trying the Emulator.
Any target that has more than one readout has been given a number 1 or 2...

http://www.minelabowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=106887#106887

HH

Snowy:twodetecting:

Hey Pete....I am not registered with the web site...any chance you can PM me with the zip file like last time.....thanks Snowy......I know its alot of work and we all here in US appreciate your effort!!

It's easy to register and they have many great articles in the platinum section. Thanks so much for the file.

I downloaded the emulator on my win XP home computer and it works great , then I downloaded the 51 us target file . Now how do I get the 51 file attach to the emulator. Thanks Snowy,....Rich [edit] Got it! Read the help file.. duh...Thanks again..

Hey Chuck, see if this short cut works for you...

http://www.minelabowners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17515

Regards Snowy

Snowy, I downloaded the 51 file, re zipped them, got them into the datafile. However when the zipped file goes into the datafile I lose
my exII screen it just goes blank. When I take the new zip file out of the datafile the screen comes back up any ideas?

I downloaded the Explorer II emulator, and copied the NEW ~ 51 U.S target zip into the data zips folder of the program, using windows explorer and mine works fine...

You are copying the entire zip file un-opened just as you down loaded it are you ?
Because it won't work if you un zip it and try to copy the un zipped files into the data zips folder.

The program is designed to access the entire zipped file.

Hope this helps...

That's the way I have mine on my Exp II Emulator, Snowy. Intact zip in the datafile folder. Works great.

If he has more than one zip file there he may have to tell it which one he wants. I tried renaming that USA coin file to the file named default thinking maybe each time it fired up it would read the (new) default.zip and the US coins would always come up. That didn't work of course. Instead the first zip file (alphabetically first) opened up - think it was Greek :lol:

Went back and renamed the files back to what they were supposed to be. Turned on the emulator. old it which file I wanted to use. When closing it asked if that is the settings I wanted to keep and I said yes. So now everytime I turn it on the US coins file is being read.

I like experimenting with files. Didn't need to do that as 13AU sure knows his stuff and made the emulator smarter than me even :rofl:

When I downloaded it unzipped the files then i had to re zip them. I must be missing something with the download. I will try again to keep the files from automatically unzipping.

When you get to the link for downloading try right clicking the mouse button on the link. Then click Save Target As....this will download it intact to a directory you tell it to go to.

Hope that helps.