Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New 600 Owner with 1st Full Day Hunt Results

usmctop

Just received my 600 nox last week and Sunday was my first full day out. I think once I learn this machine, I will love it even more!

You did very well. Nice day

Nice finds, Judging from the pin fire cartridges and teardrop bullets you might be in Missouri, or somewhere close. I've hunted for 40 years in Missouri and have dug over 400 pin fires and over 800 dropped teardrops. Love them both.

jimmyk in Missouri

You should post your pics on the Civil War Forum page, as well. There hasn't been much posted on there of late.

jimmy in Missouri

jimmyk said:
Nice finds, Judging from the pin fire cartridges and teardrop bullets you might be in Missouri, or somewhere close. I've hunted for 40 years in Missouri and have dug over 400 pin fires and over 800 dropped teardrops. Love them both.

jimmyk in Missouri
I was thinking the same thing about the St Louis Arsenal's and the Missouri location, Brilliant minds think alike LOL
Jeff

Those are what I call “results”! Very nice work!

Great result on your maiden voyage with your EQ 600! Just a question, had you ever hunted this ground before, or is this a new area?

I have had this permission for just under a month and had been hitting it with my AT Pro. I had good luck with it too, but the Equinox is finding so much more over the same ground I had previously hunted the Pro. The coin in the small display case is an 1855 Seated Liberty half dollar. The second picture is most of the lead I have found between the two machines. I have been out four times with the equinox and have found either a button or button back each time. Most times I just hunt for a couple hours at a time, except for this past Sunday. And yes, I am in Missouri.