Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New beach, we call this one the 100 year old Virgin

chicagoron

Mark and I did some research on Sunday and came up with a beach we thought might be good! Man were we right. We hunted from 7:30 to 3 on Monday, and together we dug 51 silver coins, 4 gold rings, over 80 wheat's, 6 buffalo's, 2 V nickles, 1 Indian and a dozen silver items,
What a day!
My take for Monday.
21 silver coins. 1 franklyn half, 7 washington qtrs, 1 st lib qtr, 3 rosies, 9 mercs,1 barber dime, 4 buffs and about 35 wheats.
14K 1/2 ct Diamond with 15 chips custom made ring
silver boy scout ring, 2 other silver rings and a silver medalion

Today we went back and Killed it again.
We met at 6 am and hunted until 11, so 5 hours detecting. Wheats and silver started right away with lots of silver jewelry.
I ended the hunt with 1 gold ring 10k initial ring 0.6g, 23 silver coins- 8 wash qtrs, 7 rosies, 5 mercs and 3 war nickles plus 3 buffs and a V nickle. I also got 4 silver rings a 14K gold filled ring.

#1 my silver Monday

#2 my silver and gold from Monday

#3 my silver Tuesday

#4 my silver and gold for Tuesday

#5 marks find from Monday, 30 silver coins, 3 gold rings and some silver

#6 marks finds from Tuesday, 14 silver coins, 1 gold ring and 6 silver rings

We ended up digging 89 silver coins in 2 hunts! Wow

I actually got more silver then him today! Even a blind squirrel gets an acorn now and again. LOL
Great days!

Got some good video new episode soon.

You two found a great location. I'm sure it will turn up more goodies for you. Congrats!
tvr

What a pile of silver! :surprised: You guys absolutely killed it. :thumbup:

The mother lode of detecting.That is a good one.

That is fantastic, congrats !

Looks like she needs a new name. After you two have had you way with her it does not seem a fitting title. Maybe just call it "Lucky's"?
Ron you are one lucky dude. Never mind the hard work and research- Many more of us would get lucky if were willing to do that.
Tom the wide eyed innocent :yikes: