Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Beep n Dig YouTube Channel

Glad to see you posting your experiences. Very interesting machine.

There is no need to be sarcastic. It's people like you who give our hobby a bad image and ensure that metal detecting is banned more and more often.
Brother, you don't know me. I have hauled more junk out of the woods than relics. My pouch is only so large so big items must be left. So, no, it's not "people like me." That you can make such an accusation on such little information says all I need to know about you.

Brother, you don't know me. I have hauled more junk out of the woods than relics. My pouch is only so large so big items must be left. So, no, it's not "people like me." That you can make such an accusation on such little information says all I need to know about you.
I agree with you if I took everything out of the woods I would need a wagon . But vito has a point don't show it on you tube (y)sube

I especially appreciate that you show & let the viewer hear, the detector's response to the targets & also while generally searching. That is where the education is.
I would also point out that relic hunting is done primarily on Private land not in a public park. Leaving big iron in the hole or even up against a tree is not necessarily bad form. You can only haul out so much per trip if you have to walk a ways.
That Tejon will be a lot of fun & effective too. One of the best Iron sifters in it's day and deep too. It's reputation is why I got a Deeptech Vista X, which is one of my best Relic machines.
Keep the videos coming. Thanks

Just last night I bought a Tejon. It’s never been on dirt.
I'll be watching those Tejon vids.
Picked up a new old stock one last year.
Being layed up. Really haven't connected with it yet.
Greatly appreciate learning it thru your videos.