Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New coil for Vista Series :)

RG-DeepTech

Findmall Sponsor
Hello, guys,

Yesterday published the first photos for the new coil :)

[attachment 303250 DSCF4362-1.jpg]

[attachment 303251 DSCF4366-2.jpg]

Exactly for SMART our first tests show 30% more depth for 11mm bulgarian coin from nickel alloy - in comparassion with big elliptical coil.
After some days the first coils will be send for tests to some countries in Europe, so after that will be published more information.
The price for Europe is 150 EU, for all other countries with 20% less.

Hello,
I'm from the UK & would like to know who will be selling this new epic 14" coil' will it work on Vista Gold? & when will it be for sale & total cost including shipping to UK?
Is it waterproof & does it come with a coil cover?
Many thanks,

Hello, Hastings,

The EPIC coils will be sold in UK from Gary - http://garysdetecting.co.uk/.
At the moment are developed EPIC coils for SMART and GOLD. The coils are fully waterproof.
Yes, the covers was ready two days ago:

[attachment 303543 DSCF4369-1.jpg]

[attachment 303544 DSCF4368-2.jpg]

[attachment 303545 DSCF4370-3.jpg]

There will be at the moment two options for purchasing:
- the coil with coil cover - as I have written - price is 150 Euro with VAT for EU;
- coil with cover, lower stem, bolt and nuts - 166 Euro for EU.
The price for transport is different for the different EU countries, so must check how much will be for UK.

More pictures and dimensions:
https://www.facebook.com/MULTIMOTO.EU/photos/pcb.941717172524483/941716969191170/?type=1&theater

The first tests for the new EPIC coil begin to be published . A guy from Belgium, Eddy Rondags, published two days ago his test for EPIC coil for Vista GOLD. Know that many of you don't use Facebook maybe. That's why here his first air test:

"1) I tested with this settings:

Sensitivity: MAX + BOOST ON
Ground balance: ZERO
Discrimination: ZERO

So used the full range of the Vista gold for this test.
The immediatly attention is that Slow mode is more instable than Fast mode. This story goes on just like the other 11" coil.
Other wise Slow mode is still the DEEPEST: no doubt about that!
My first overview will show that.

I thought to test in Slow mode
1) in 2 tones
2) in 3 tones
3) in all metal

But I find out that switching between 2tones or 3 tones doesn't affect depth!
It's only a very usefull tool for audio iron discrimination wich will sure be more than usefull when operating this coil !
I can tell more about that in my field tests which i'll review later.

So I tested both Slow Mode and Fast mode.
As I mentionned before: In fast mode Depth decreases... in average of 10 cm
But the coil is more stabil and operates at its' highest speed.
Depth is still stunning.

I only noticed the signals above faint signals.
So the signals that I wrote down are not the very loud and earbreaking signals but they are consistent and good hearable.
The more surface.... the louder signals will sound.
The signals that I mentioned are those just above faint and a bit more about very faint. Those are the signals which are useable in the field and wich go on just clearly over ground shutter. But if you want it all technical correct you can add a few cm MORE to everything I tested.

I tested these objects in 2 ways:
1) When a coin lies in it's optimal position (Full horizontal for the coil)
2) At the hardest way possible: (Flat vertical) position
You will notice there is a magnificent difference in depth when an objects angle changes.

The coil has a wide SIDE DETECTION.... i didnt measured how much. But is have to now it before I go in the field, because this is very important to know at fields with lots objects
I will review side detection later.

Also the swing speed will affect depth in a truely and direct way.
Both in slow & Fast mode the signal will increase immediatly with at least 5 cm by swinging in short fast movements
If swinging slow: the signal decreases significant in depth

So now a Quick Synthese of My first test of this powerfull depth monster: !

1) Deeptech didn't lie: Its realy deep
2) It's realy deep
3) It's deep

Can't wait to put it in action !!! — feeling excited. "

[attachment 304924 EddyRondagstestEPICcoil.jpg]

Gary from Garys Detecting uploaded the first video for Vista SMART + EPIC coil too:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Sq0fgbREw[/video]

Deeptech 14" Coil run on Pasture.

Watch the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGt1xryVFsw&feature=youtu.be

Maybe the most interesting review for the new EPIC coil is published from one client in Belgium -Eddy Rondags, on 28.December :

"First silver today with the 14 " not bad after 6 hours use. Its an extremely sensitive coil: very stable. Deep also at the field. When a coin is near a larger iron object: You will hear ONE HIGH tone !. Deeper small targets may sound High-Lowtone so you always have to dig those tones: mostly it's foil but i had also a few deeper coins... from 35-40 cm what sound that way. Strange thicker iron can sound also that way in the beginning but the more you dig the more iron sound you'll hear. It's awfull how much foil it will reveal: small pieces foil, bronze, led, copper, thin: it realy takes it all. I also had a few coins which stucked vertical in the soil: those are difficult targets. The 14 " hit's it like peace of cake. Locating larger deeper targets is not always easy: large objects give a very wide signal: for example my shovle will react at at least 80cm... I' left a few good signals for more than 50 cm today beacause i was to lazy to dig them but large objects: you can't miss them... even objects of 5 cm and more thicker : they show up at 40-45 cm easy but the challenge is to dig & locate them especially with other objects nearby. You'll need a pinpointer. Pin Pointing small objects & locating them is no problem and very easy.: it's just in the center of the coil. recommand fast short swings above slow swings. Because the coil is bigger & extremely sensitive it hits much more objects in between a 50 cm: you will notice constantly signals at least here in our 1000 years used soil ! So for my opinion it seperates high & faint signals much better when swinging shorter but faster but walking slow:... I tested it today at frozen loam soil at abou -2° so the Vista is frostproof. The 14" is minor at stable fields: but unbeatable at flat fields! The objects keeping on coming and coming so it won't take long to score some hits with this very powerfull coil. I'll sure recommend this one to every Vista owner: You will love it ! I "

Nice coin for sure:

[attachment 305815 eddy.jpg]

Very good review by true end user. I know him and he was tested many top brand machines before... and choose Vista... why? Ask him.

LOL :) If somebody want ask, must join "Vista Gold DeepTech Metal Detector" Facebook group. Is not our :) facebook group. The review is "copy-past" from there.

Good looking coil...

out to get the WAY deep low conductors on the Vista Gold.....

Keith