Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Coils and New Update for Legend

just be aware the update will be a BETA version which means it will not be the final version they are putting it out for all of us that have a Legend to give feedback before releasing the final version of the update which will most likely come in a month or so or sooner after they get all the feed back they deem necessary to finalize the update, so basically we will all be testers of the new version I just hope they get good reports back and not a bunch of bull LOL

I was hoping for a larger coil , 15 or 17". The 13" is just not enough of a difference to the stock to make it worth it. I have a couple of areas where covering a lot of ground would be very helpful.

I was hoping for a larger coil , 15 or 17". The 13" is just not enough of a difference to the stock to make it worth it. I have a couple of areas where covering a lot of ground would be very helpful.
The stock 11 inch will see virtually everything underground that the 9.5 x 6 sees. I tried the 9.5 x 6 coils before with impact and anfibio, On my sites the 9 .5 x 6 produced nothing that the 11 or 6 would not hit.

My only interest in either of these coils would be as replacements in the event either the 6" or 11" quit on me.

The stock 11 inch will see virtually everything underground that the 9.5 x 6 sees. I tried the 9.5 x 6 coils before with impact and anfibio, On my sites the 9 .5 x 6 produced nothing that the 11 or 6 would not hit.
that is a matter of your opinion, but my opinion differs from yous the 9.5x5 inch coil had a huge impact on the simplex plus, you are correct in saying the 11 inch sees the same as the 9.5x5 coil,where the 9.5x6 or 5 inch coil is better is it helps to mitigate high EMI areas the 9.5x5 or six will also help a ton in seperation on highly cluttered trash areas where the 11 inch coil struggles, the 5 inch coil that came in the pro pack is to small yes it is great for areas that are cluttered with bushes and large rocks but again in my opinion the 6 inch coil is just to small the 9.5x6 inch coil is a great alternative to that 6 inch hockey puck it should have outstanding separation and it should help in high EMI areas, if it is any thing like the 9.5x5 inch coil for the Simplex Plus it will give you a bit more ground coverage then the hockey puck that came in the pro pack

I don’t like really big coils, anything over 10” is too big for me anyway.
I have the 6” and think its a really great coil. The 6x9.5 will be everything i like in the 6” with a little better coverage rather than having to go back up to the 11”.
Everyone has different needs and preferences even in coils. Just one more piece to customizing your detector to your liking.

Will any of these new coils fit on the Anfibio detector? Are you going to make any for it. Realy don,t need any up dates, other than a little more stayble.
the coils that are being released will only be compatible on the Legend not for the Anfibio
Any ideas as to when the update (beta) will release? Ground not frozen here just yet
Delik said real soon she never gave an exact date so be patient