Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Coiltek sizes released

Thanks for posting this new topic. I got the email today about these.
My question is - are they for finding gold? Coiltek is know for coils to find nuggets.
Also - will there be an advantage over the three NOX coils I have?
Tony

1. 14 x 9
2. 10 x 5
3. 15" round
I just ordered the 10x5. I know its a gamble before seeing reviews but just thinking it should be about as deep as the stock coil and hopefully separate better. Figured I'd get in line.
No ETA.

Are you planning to use the10x5 to replace the 11”?

I plan to test it in my test garden for depth against the 11in coil. Then I will do above ground test for separation against the 11in.
Hopefully it will out perform or equal the stock coil. Even if it just equals the 11in it will be a win in my opinion. The smaller size will work better in the woods for relic hunting.

I am with you. Just ordered. Also no ETA. (Did see an old add saying available MARCH 1 - WILL WAIT AND SEE)

I just ordered the 10x5. I know its a gamble before seeing reviews but just thinking it should be about as deep as the stock coil and hopefully separate better. Figured I'd get in line.
No ETA.
I cannot see how the 10x 5 could have anything near the depth of the 11” considering that the the 11 is more than twice the diameter. The 10 x 5 should separate better and be more maneuverable with a good size footprint. Doesn’t mean I’m not interested

I cannot see how the 10x 5 could have anything near the depth of the 11” considering that the the 11 is more than twice the diameter. The 10 x 5 should separate better and be more maneuverable with a good size footprint. Doesn’t mean I’m not interested
Depth with an elliptical with a 5" width usually limits toward the X-width, 5 inches. I doubt this coil will get near the stock 11".

It may not be as deep. But I will test it in my garden and then I'll know for myself.
Even if its not as deep as the 11in I hope it will separate better than the minelab 6in. The 6in. I had wouldn't separate any better than the 11in. I know that's hard to believe but thats the way it was so I got rid of it.

If it's anything like the Minelab 6' round, it should be super. I ordered a 10x5" too. Probably won't see the coils in hand until mid March or April. All we can do is hope it performs better and gets here quickly.

It seems like a lot of Vanquish 440 users are getting good depth with the 5x10 coils and are happy with their machines. Could the 5x10" Coiltek for the Equinox be that much inferior on depth and separation ? I guess maybe it could be but I'm thinking Coiltek has gone all out to build high quality Equinox coils. I'm seeing Equinox machines everywhere. If the 5x10 Coiltek is fairly deep and separates well Coiltek with sell a ton of coils.

It seems like a lot of Vanquish 440 users are getting good depth with the 5x10 coils and are happy with their machines. Could the 5x10" Coiltek for the Equinox be that much inferior on depth and separation ? I guess maybe it could be but I'm thinking Coiltek has gone all out to build high quality Equinox coils. I'm seeing Equinox machines everywhere. If the 5x10 Coiltek is fairly deep and separates well Coiltek with sell a ton of coils.
Are you referring to the 5x8" or the 10x7" Vanquish coil?

It does get pretty good depth. This new 5x10' coiltek coil, should be a beast if it's anywhere near what the Minelab 6' can do.

Not me. The 5X10 coil I believe is for in trashy areas, and is more geared to my to my 6 " minelab, but with better coverage. The 5" is for depth. The 10 inch portion is for coverage. Not sure if it will out perform my 6" Minelab coil for separation and depth. I'm defiantly interested but will wait and see. The coilteks are awesome coils. Hope to see some good reviews.