Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New CTX feature?

SwampeR

Does anyone know if it would be possible to add a volume adjustment to each of your bins, this would able you silence some targets and enhance others. This may have already been discussed, if not what are your thoughts. Thank you for any input that may follow.

If, when you say "silence some targets", you mean so they aren't heard at all, why not just discriminate that target segment out?................HH

You beat me to it C&R... I think that would be easier.

I myself prefer to hear everything that is under my coil including iron, and lets use iron as an example. If hunting in a heavy iron patch (open screen) - with the ability to turn down and or even silence the iron would allow for a good target to be heard much better with less fatigue during long hunts. For those who would prefer to not hear iron at all, maybe a little flashing icon reading iron just to let the person know its there. Just thinking it would be a nice feature (less fatigue on the ears and brain) after yesterday's 5 hour hunt in HEAVY iron.

I understand what you are saying. I hunt with a pretty much wide open screen in Ferrous Coin, I frequently do longer hunts of five or six hours (once a week) but I suppose I just tune it out like I do other things. I suppose having a way to limit the volume for iron would work for some.

To be able to adjust the volume adjustment to each of your bins is really a great idea for people that have hearing problems. In my case, since I do have a bad hearing problems. It would be of a advantage to me to be able to adjust the volume adjustment to each of my bins.

Great idea!!

I wonder, if you put some cotton balls between your ears and the earphones- that could muffle the sound some. Not as good as a volume knob, but a work around perhaps.

While I do realize that people that do not having hearing problem. That it is very hard for them to understand hearing problems. But for your information, there are many different types of hearing problems. Which means one size does not fit all. I am rated a 100% DAV military veteran. And I can honestly say that my hearing problems does cause me at least 10 times more problems day to day then my 100% disability. I just deal with it the best I can and life goes on.