Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New CTX owner

colt

Hi Guys,

I am Colt, New CTX owner, but have used Explorer XS up to E-Trac, got a new CTX a couple of weeks ago and have been reading until my eyes hurt trying to learn my new toy. I have the stock coil and found a 6" coil at a good price so I am real happy.

I took the CTX to an old park in Prescott AZ and was snagging coins like the thief of bagdad, that 6" coil is real sweet in high mineralization and high trash. I thought I had cleaned this place out, but the CTX flushed a couple of more coins out, not sure about the dates, they are covered in crime.

Colt, I have used the Etrac and the CTX, my finds have gone up significantly with the CTX going to high trash previously hunted areas. I do not have the 6" coil and keep saying I am going to buy one...I think you just sealed the deal. The other thing I would like to mention is listening for a high tone at the edge of a null, that is where I am finding the silver found 34 so far this year by far my best year yet!! Best of luck to you

Joe

The 6 inch coil is a great coil used in the right location that's high trash locations , it will amaze you once you stick to it and understand what it's telling you . :thumbup: sube