Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New CTX3030 ON ITS WAY

Snagglepuss

Well i just sold one of my etracs and a excalibur to buy the new ctx3030 standard pack and wireless headphones hope i didnt jump the gun and have sellers remorse as both the etrac and excalibur were excellent machines,luckly i still have a etrac for backup!

Judging by the things I've seen you will be very happy. Just one thing though......give the CTX a chance and try not to use the Etrac as a crutch, otherwise it will be harder to learn your new machine. Ive done this in the past. It is always a good idea to have a backup though. Wish I was able to keep mine. But it may stick around for awhile just to do comparisons. JMHO HH and good luck with your new Minelab!! Joe

well sold more gold from my gold pile and ordered mine today. im looking forward to it.. heck i was still learning the etrac.... sure glad i asked if they offered a military discount cuz minelab does and its 15% !! that saved me $374.85 im a happy camper !!