Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW CTX3030 VIDEO Released "Getting Started"

ptdigger

Here is a link to a new video from Minelabs website.

http://www.minelab.com/usa/treasure-talk/getting-started-with-the-ctx-3030

Nice to get a better look at the machine. Very interesting regarding how it all plugs together; especially the control unit - which apparently is where the Circuit boards lie?
Looking forward to a video of the screen in action.

A couple of important points:

1. The Starter pack (no wireless receiver) does not come with an extra (empty) battery pack? This is pretty bad. It is a given that in addition to the rechargeable pack you will need an extra empty battery pack.
2. The instruction manual, not to be confused with the starter booklet, is on a CD? I really liked that the E-Trac came with a printed book and I know everyone else does.

Not to complain, but the two above things should be addressed for a flagship detector. Give me a paper instruction manual so I don't have to print it on full sized paper and the extra empty battery pack which we will have to buy anyway.

Thx,
Albert