Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New deus 2 problem

Sfwowgak

Tried to open “options” from general menu but couldn’t find it, language came in French so wanted to change. No luck, never could get to options.
Then I got to a window that said “update” and now the control unit will not turn off nor update???
Help a dummy please

Tried to open “options” from general menu but couldn’t find it, language came in French so wanted to change. No luck, never could get to options.
Then I got to a window that said “update” and now the control unit will not turn off nor update???
Help a dummy please
Help a dummy please….🤣 I have DEFINITELY used that phrase before….

Help a dummy please
Look in the manual and see how to reset it back to factory settings. I don’t have one - just offering a suggestion.

lol

Attachments

• fred-sanford-annoyed.gif
    fred-sanford-annoyed.gif
    589.3 KB · Views: 358
You have to be able to turn off and on again, mine will not turn off at all, frozen screen.
Sorry to hear this. Since it doesn’t shut off and screen frozen, I’d contact your dealer for replacement.

Help a dummy please
Any update on your frozen screen issue?

Red Foxx---my hero!!-----Sanford & Son--best t.v. series every made---well----besides Gunsmoke! :)
Isn't it weird they cannot make shows like Sandford & Son or All in the Family now? Everyone was walking on political correct egg shells now at the studios.

hold in the power button for 10 seconds
far left button
make sure the locks arent on
bottom three buttons

You have to be able to turn off and on again, mine will not turn off at all, frozen screen.
Does the 3 padlocks show up on the bottom of the screen?

on fb some d2 owners are having trouble with the charging clip .still the same old problem of it not making contact with the contacts and coil wont charge fully

No problems with mine so far or the previous Deus. I did have a small incident where the PP unpaired with the remote though.

Yeah---It's sad!----America has lost its sense of humor (except here, that is).
yes, because here we are just a little bit politically correct.