Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Deus owner eastern NE

RogerW

Located about 25 miles west of Lincoln. Would appreciate help and advice for this machine. Previous e-trac owner. Will travel and pay for tutoring.

I own both Etrac and new Deus I love the Etrac for the beach over the Deus
But I love the Deus now for all my other hunting.
Run it in basic 1 most of the time what I run mine in I find plenty of silver and just found
A 10 k gold ring!
And watch the tutorials on utube guy is great way better than reading the manual

Thanks for the advice. I'll follow up on the utube tip. I never really managed to become proficient with the e-trac. I am hoping to shorten the learning curve on the deus with some hands on instruction. Thanks again.

If you ever down my way close to Myrtle beach s.c let me know and ill help you out.

I'm not to far from you and will be glad to help what I can. I also hunt with a guy that is very knowledgeable with the Deus and he will also be glad to help. Just message and we can meet somewhere. I'm SW of Lincoln about 50 miles but always in Lincoln

TerryR - Thanks for responding. It will be great to meet up with someone who has experience with the deus. I normally am very flexible schedule wise, so if you can let me know a time and place, I sure will do my best to be there. Again, thank you.

I also tried deus fast 3 really like that setting! popped a large cent 1823 or 1829 and a 1936 Washington the large cent hit at 93 the Washington 96 both using deus fast 3

RogerW said:
Thanks for the advice. I'll follow up on the utube tip. I never really managed to become proficient with the e-trac. I am hoping to shorten the learning curve on the deus with some hands on instruction. Thanks again.
I thought the Etrac was quite easy to use found tons of silver with it but now I swing Deus 90% of the time but always use both machines to cover an area they both work well together

Mkus said:
RogerW said:
I thought the Etrac was quite easy to use found tons of silver with it but now I swing Deus 90% of the time but always use both machines to cover an area they both work well together

Both the E-trac and Deus, as I'm sure you well know, but for those who don't, if not set up properly, one may not do very well. They may do just O.K. but not great.

I like Andy Sabisch's setup on the E-trac and Deus and Todd's setup on the Deus. I also like Gary's Ultimate program which I am just learning on the Deus.
I still do not have enough hours under my belt on the E-trac or Deus to be considered a "Pro" yet but have many years on the different Explorer models.

I'm in Bellevue, South of Omaha....I have some pretty decent sites to hunt that'll help your Deus IQ. PM me if you want to schedule a hunt.

I've had my E-Trac for 8 years - countless great finds - it's a fantastic machine to say the least !

I got my Deus 2 1/2 years ago - I've used the Deus on over 95% my hunts since the day I got it.

Once you get familiar with your new machine - be sure to go back and hunt the sites you have already hunted with your E-Trac .
Hunt them again - especially the sites that have a lot of iron !

I made real good finds at over 80% of the heavy iron sites that I went back to with my Deus.
Load - Gary's "Sifter Program" and dig all the high tones - you'll be amazed at what you missed !
The Deus' has a super fast processor that's fantastic in heavy iron !

Good Luck & Good Hunting !

E-TRAC-OHIO said:
I've had my E-Trac for 8 years - countless great finds - it's a fantastic machine to say the least !

I got my Deus 2 1/2 years ago - I've used the Deus on over 95% my hunts since the day I got it.

Once you get familiar with your new machine - be sure to go back and hunt the sites you have already hunted with your E-Trac .
Hunt them again - especially the sites that have a lot of iron !

I made real good finds at over 80% of the heavy iron sites that I went back to with my Deus.
Load - Gary's "Sifter Program" and dig all the high tones - you'll be amazed at what you missed !
The Deus' has a super fast processor that's fantastic in heavy iron !
Exact same thing I do people always ask how do you find so many coins lol Etrac and Deus

Good Luck & Good Hunting !
I do the exact same thing and I'm amazed at how much more I find!

If Andy Sabisch is putting on a Deus bootcamp in your state, or a state nearby, I would strongly suggest you attend it.
You will get the right information to get the most out of your Deus.
Also, watch calabash-digger videos on youtube. He posts here on the Deus board quite a lot.

If you can't do that, at the very least, get his book on the Deus. You can purchase it either directly from Andy or on Amazon.

Beepsilver. I couldn't find a way to pm you. Could you possibly pm me with contact info. I would be very interested in meeting up with you.