Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Deus

I ordered the one with the wired headphones and the control unit because I have 3 pair of top end headphones and having them attached to the detector is not a problem for me. HH Bill

Take is slow when you start to hunt go to a cleaner area first learn how to ground bal

Bill,
Congrats on your new purchase.
I'm sure you will love it.
It takes a bit to get used to, but keep at it and it will click.
Did you get Andys book??
If not get it, it will help with the learning curve a bunch.
Have fun and keep us posted

Welcome to a whole new eye opening experience in detecting.
It only gets better and your good finds rate will surely increase!!l
BUY the Deus handbook to speed things up though and don't
be intimidated by all the different options. Really a simple
machine to operate with lots to learn. Do not use the remote and
hunt by tones for the first 10 hours just to get a feel for it.
Your gonna love it !!!
silverseeker 2

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and advice. I have Andy's book coming with the detector. There are two people in our detecting club that have the Deus and I'll be picking their brains for advice. HH Bill

Hey Bill - Good luck with your new Deus - it's a fantastic machine ! :detecting: