Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW EQ 700 & 900 Just Announced 99 TID

silvercoinboy

Wow, I didn't see that one coming

Attachments

• 317775150_10222626081184299_4422124869004106518_n.jpg
    317775150_10222626081184299_4422124869004106518_n.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 91
I am getting a bad taste in my mouth about minelab . Especially there updateable detectors minelab only updates things that should of been done before release .
I bought a ctx updates seawater because it didn't work as they expected . Here's the update that they gave chinese language wow and that's it. Or you could update your leaking battery pack by (BUYING) a new one sweet fix there problem with your money.
I bought a nox the only update was 4 khs the rest of the updates were for issues they should of fixed before release .

You want a update for your nox pay for a couple of tweek's buy a new detector 700 or 900
Will you find a $1000 more with these upgrades this is a joke

At least deus and marko give updates besides repairs.
I have a manticore on order may just drop and get a DEUS 2

As far as a updatedable minelab detector who cares they don't update just repair which saves them money so if you want to update your detector (BUY A NEW MINELAB)
realitycheck.gif

I guess I well not be a tester for
furious.gif
minelab sube

I am getting a bad taste in my mouth about minelab . Especially there updateable detectors minelab only updates things that should of been done before release .
I bought a ctx updates seawater because it didn't work as they expected . Here's the update that they gave chinese language wow and that's it. Or you could update your leaking battery pack by (BUYING) a new one sweet fix there problem with your money.
I bought a nox the only update was 4 khs the rest of the updates were for issues they should of fixed before release .

You want a update for your nox pay for a couple of tweek's buy a new detector 700 or 900
Will you find a $1000 more with these upgrades this is a joke

At least deus and marko give updates besides repairs.
I have a manticore on order may just drop and get a DEUS 2

As far as a updatedable minelab detector who cares they don't update just repair which saves them money so if you want to update your detector (BUY A NEW MINELAB)
realitycheck.gif

I guess I well not be a tester for
furious.gif
minelab sube
What sort of firmware update would you like for the Nox 600/800?

What they gave the 700 and 900 like I said the shaft was crap the coil ears were crap the cuff was junk but they all got updated just have to (PAY) for a new one .sube

I have mixed feelings about the new equinox as well, considering that I have added a carbon fiber telescoping shaft, as well as a folding control box, and also reinforced my coil ears, so really the only difference now is just how much more performance… I had been considering the manticore, but had ruled it out because of it not being truly wireless like the Deus II, which is a feature I really miss ever since having had an original Deus. Plus after all of the leaks with the equinox, I’m suspicious of their waterproof ratings. No matter how it goes, it looks like I’m about to spend more money, lol!

What they gave the 700 and 900 like I said the shaft was crap the coil ears were crap the cuff was junk but they all got updated just have to (PAY) for a new one .sube
I'm going to have to agree with you I was going to get a manticore but don't see anything telling me it will out hunt my deus 2 and like you said xp actually updates its machines.I waited for years for a ctx update that never happened.Its still a amazing coin hunter though

Do you work for G.M. by any chance?
I purchased a new Chevrolet 2 years ago.
Now the new 2023 models have a better engine, more durable, and get 1 mile per gallon better fuel mileage.
Do you think Chevrolet owes me a brand new vehicle?
LOL!
Of coarse not!

Coin shooter I would never buy a chevy only toyota or honda why do you need 4 different nox one a little better than the next but not a ($GRAND$)(n) for the same tech with a couple bells and whistles .sube

Coin shooter I would never buy a chevy only toyota or honda why do you need 4 different nox one a little better than the next but not a ($GRAND$)(n) for the same tech with a couple bells and whistles .sube
Basic economics.
Different price levels, for the mass's.
Same as the automobile industry.
And there is only aprox. $300 difference between the new Nox 700 and the new Nox 900.

My 800 is here to stay with my ATPro for backup. The 800 is almost 2 years out of warranty ( 2/2018 ) and if the control pod goes south it's $425 for a replacement pod that may very well be a leaker. That $425 is going toward a 900.

My 800 is here to stay with my ATPro for backup. The 800 is almost 2 years out of warranty ( 2/2018 ) and if the control pod goes south it's $425 for a replacement pod that may very well be a leaker. That $425 is going toward a 900.
I wonder about all the 800's that are still under warranty...
Whats going to happen if they begin leaking???
New 900 ?

Coin shooter I have a nox 800 to get new bells and whistles it's more than $300 to (UPGRADE) AS to the 800 leaking and get a 900 in trade I think they well have a upgrade for the nox 800 a plastic bag $ 150.00 to your door from minelab. sube