Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New F75 no longer a virgin!!

Ronstar

Got outta bed and went to ballfields where I have recovered so much clad and silver. F75 just arrived Friday and I’ve played just a bit around the house, has been quite hot here so this mornings 60’s were a relief. Decided to work the lines where I have found a majority of the silver rings hoping a little gold might appear.
I started getting clad coins registering 6-8” and more deep. Even tho I have worked this area several times it was like brand new landscape to play in. I had been out for about 3 hours and working my way towards the gate to the parking lot to call it a morning. Hit a solid 67-68 at 8” deep. Noticing copper pennies were hitting high 60’s and dimes usually 72-74 area so thinking maybe a penny. I see a glint of silver at the bottom of 8-9” plug, I’m literally four feet from the walk thru gate. Managed to get my hand down far enough to pick it out.
Its a small silver ring with a teddy bear which has a heart in its chest. Its bent but otherwise in good shape. So new detector is no longer a virgin!! I am going to take to the jeweler guy and get it rounded out again. Haven't weighed it but its pretty small and stamped 925.

Attachments

• 3850BE14-B554-451F-84D8-2A3AF7BC5391.jpeg
    3850BE14-B554-451F-84D8-2A3AF7BC5391.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 95
Oh believe me brother I am trying. At least I’m digging way more nickels and foil so its just a matter of time......

Good one on the silver ring. Always nice to get that first silver under ones belt with a new detector.
I occasionally get small silver rings that read lower then a silver or clad dime. Less dense, I guess. Silver and clad dimes on edge will read lower, too. As we know, tone, tone, tone.
I've got the LTD version and its depth gauge up averages. 10" readings are more like 7" to 8".
Good luck, great detector. HH jim tn

And there ya go!
Just the beginning.

More good saves to come your way. Congrat's and Continued Success to you with the Fisher F75.