Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Forum:clapping:

LabradorBob

Staff member
Charles,
Congrats on the New forum.Glad for you to be here as this forum is a great place to be.
Many will look for ghost towns i am sure.
I am the Maps moderator, and glad to have you here!
Where are you from? Me, I live in Neosho,Mo.
Looks like you are doing a great job.

LabradorBob

Hello Bob,

Thanks for the great welcome. It sure makes me feel at home among friends.
Well got my cup of coffee and I'm back at it.
I'm from DuBois, Pa. but I've lived in New England and travel extensively along the East Coast.
Maps are so important to our sport/line of work. I find that most guys don't know where to get proper maps for their area so it's great that Findmall has you. I know that I would be "lost" without my maps.
I'll be talking with you more.I'll have to get my digital map collection in order so I can send you a copy. Problem is that my file keeping system is like throwing receipts into grocery bags and old shoe boxes so it may take a while.

:beers:
Cheers,
H.Charles Beil
Treasure Writer

You two go together like bacon and eggs......:biggrin:

That's exactly what we need....complimentary services and effort. I'll try to rediscover the towns and Bob will tell you how to get to them! I really think that we'll have the best ghost town research site on the net and hopefully attract a large following. I know locally here in Pa. guys are always complaining about only having the same old places to hunt.....well hopefully we'll be the site to change that.

I have thousands of sites in my files....it's going to keep me busy listing them for a long time.

Feel free to jump in anytime with what you know!

Cheers
H.Charles Beil
Treasure Writer

This is one of my favorite places!

H.Charles Beil said:
http://www.historicmapworks.com/Browse/United_States/Pennsylvania/Page/3/
Hello Bob,

Thanks for the great welcome. It sure makes me feel at home among friends.
Well got my cup of coffee and I'm back at it.
I'm from DuBois, Pa. but I've lived in New England and travel extensively along the East Coast.
Maps are so important to our sport/line of work. I find that most guys don't know where to get proper maps for their area so it's great that Findmall has you. I know that I would be "lost" without my maps.
I'll be talking with you more.I'll have to get my digital map collection in order so I can send you a copy. Problem is that my file keeping system is like throwing receipts into grocery bags and old shoe boxes so it may take a while.

Cheers,
H.Charles Beil
Treasure Writer