Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Golden Grabs a Shield

kozyman

Went out in a field where an old homesite was located on an 1888 map. Bean stubble saved me from the mud for the most part. I was able to dig an old Shield nickle, can't find the date and an old sleigh bell or crotal bell. Weather was nice here in NW Ohio. The nickle signal was very clear at 6 inches deep. I am impressed with the sounds of this Golden and the way it hunts in iron.
Thanks for looking.

kozyman.......

that's great that you found a shield nickel, very rare and cool. At least you know that you are in a very old area to hunt, I'd pound the heck out of that place, might be a seated silver hiding there.

I have never found a sheld nickle you are really lucky on that one , Like the bell as well , Just keep at it lots more out thear