Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Golden Umax and Compadre Today From Brush Creek Detectors

kozyman

Thanks to Brush Creek Detectors in NW Ohio I received my Golden and Compadre. Can't wait for the weather to get better so I can get to digging. Sure will be alot different then my SE Pro.
Thanks Brad

You got yourself two excellent detectors. Both will compliment one another nicely. :cheers:

Bad weather? What part of the country are you from? I'm rained in for two days.

tabman

NW Ohio Tabman, 8 inches of snow last week is all gone but it is wet. Thanks

You got yourself a combination there kozyman.The Golden can so easy id targets with the four tones.So you can listen for the range of targets you want.The tone id is so good on the golden that you don't even have to run the narrow or wide notch disc, if you don't want too. :-$

Harold said:
They won't get that deep silver though like you SE will.
You know Harold, most of the silver I have found in the last 3 years with my SE were in the 3-8 inch range. I just wanted something lighter to swing and a little less complicated. I hope I ave made the right choice. I will know soon enough.

let us know how they work for you , they are both good detectors

I know what you mean as I have shoulder issues myself and bought a Troy X-5 over that winter to give my arm a E-trac and CZ break. More from the E-trac though as the CZ isn't to bad or I'm just used to it. I keep saying maybe I will let go of the E-trac,But then I take it out and hear that sweet silver warble and decide even if I can only swing it a couple of hours it is still worth keeping. My CZ's I never even considered letting go! But Tesoro's are good detectors as I have had a Tejon and Vaquero. Liked the Vaquero a little more. The Troy X-5 is a little deeper than them both,But since they don't make them anymore they don't have the great warranty/ service of Tesoro so that is the trade off.

Not trying to discourage but the cibola, vaquero, "HOT" detectors are a few inches deeper than the Tesoro golden and Compadre is even less. I have the compadre. But like what was already stated , depth is not everything.

Mike