Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New guy on the forum, just bought my second Fisher.....

Hombre

Howdy Y'all

I just bought a second hand CZ5, what a detector! First time out with it and found 1957 silver rosie, must be a good omen.
Hopefully when I find some better stuff with it I can post some pictures. My first Fisher was a 1266, nice detector and wish I still had it. HH...........Hombre

Hombre,
Welcome to the forum...
That's a good start, there is more to come.
Hope to see pictures next time when you get to hunt longer...
Good luck and HH..
BJ

I would recommend that you eventually purchase the 5" coil...it is a killer on coins at trash infected sites. Enjoy yourself and please post some pictures of some of the good things that you find with the CZ-5. Kelley (Texas) :)

Thanks for the welcome BJ & Kelly

Hey Kelly, the 5 inch coil was part of the deal and what was used to find the silver dime. I don't think I'm gonna take it off! I'm a multi line detector user/ collector and have White's & Tesoro analog machines..........gotta love analog, I know I do.HH....

Hombre

HAVE A CZ-5 AND A 1266X HAVE NOT HUNTED TO MUCH WITH THE CZ-5,BUT WILL THIS SPRING,MY 1266 X IS A HOT TAMALE:hot:.JUST SET IT AND GO ,NO PROBLEM WITH IRON HITS OVER 10".

:usmc:BILL