Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW High End Detector!!!! Merry Christmas

scubadetector

This is even going to obsolete the Equinox!!!!

You read it here first folks, get them before they are gone!

Md-88 detector on Fee-Bay Canada

Here is the description:

MD88-type metal detectors used high-power launch, automatic tracking system, it is pro probing depth and accurate identification ability is super-professional deep-detectors, particularly applicable to the detection of deep strata operations. The device has Discrimination and Ground Balance function Could be charged directly. Has big and small search coils, earphone and charger.

The formation of a wide RANG E of minerals, they will also have a metal detector signal, a signal of some minerals will cover up the signal swap metal The old test used metal has such experience, with the key in the probe ground surfaces, the signal also followed changes in the probe near the mound, stones, bricks would be Give n by the alarm sound, a phenomenon known as "mineralization "Developing the under metal, the old metal detector test can only detect metal in the shallow soil, buried deep under the ground metal target is powerless. MD88-type apparatus equipped with advanced balance system, metal only STROB E signal, eliminated the "mineralization Reaction" interference, greatly improving the detection apparatus depth.

MD88-type machines used "level with the" design, random with a probe size of the two, under normal circumstances, such as soil conditions indoors or more complex, connected to a conventional small probe detection. Conventional detection work stability, and distinguish between In exceptional circumstances, such as in the field of soil uniform lots, the goal of finding buried very deep, can be connected to the probe to enhance detection, detecting deepened when the apparatus is the best penetration , but vulnerable to clutter interference.

Features:

1. Rechargeable, Battery Life L.E.D lights charging indicator lights
2. Full-control ground Balance
3. Distinguish Ferrous and Non Ferrous me
4. Be capable of remarkable depth and extreme sensitivity in the worst grounds
5. Waterproof 15" search coil.
6. Threshold Control Accurately adjust the audio to hear the smaller, deeper signals
7. Frequency Control adjusts for hunting near power lines microwave or other environmental interference.
8. The shell is made of high-strength ABS engineering plastics with high strength, light weight and long service life.
9. Can effectively and accurately distinguish the function of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal;
10. Ground balance line can eliminate the influence of "mineralization reaction" and effectively improve the depth and accuracy of detection;
11. With under-voltage working alarm device;
12. Metal sound detection through speaker or headphone recognition.

Specifications:

Operation mode: ground balance/identification
Transmission frequency: 6.99± 0.2khz
Audio frequency: 450±10Hz
Power rate: about 2.5w
Power source: rechargeable batteries
External connection: DC12V
Probe disc size: probe disc (diameter: 390mm)
Detection sensitivity: 40-45 cm (one yuan coin)
Maximum detection depth: 3.5 m

Besides finding the whole description and heading hilarious, the picture of her holding it is priceless!! A pressure stone diamond detector??

Mods, and administrators, this is an actual Fee-Bay listing. It is only posted because of its totally hilarious content. I hope I didn't break your rules. I guess I can't post a link.

if someone can put the description in English, would be quite helpful. Max depth 3.5 meters!! Watch out Equinox!!

There is also a YouTube vid on assembly and air testing that is incredible and beyond belief, especially the air testing............
Won't post a link. Just type in MD 88 metal detector and you should be able to find it.

Jeff

jmaclen said:
There is also a YouTube vid on assembly and air testing that is incredible and beyond belief, especially the air testing............
Won't post a link. Just type in MD 88 metal detector and you should be able to find it.

Jeff

Jeff, She obviously didn't see the video. Arm rest is facing away from her, Coil is on the rod wrong also, Meter is against her arm upside down. LOL, At least she has the headphones plugged in!

That thing weighs over 7lbs!!!!! Hopefully she didn't injure herself just trying to lift it.

The guy on the YouTube video puts the coil on backwards too.

Jeff

Video is 3 years old!! Why doesn't everyone have one by now? You also could be digging up pan tops!!

This looks like a Garrett Deepseeker like one I used years ago. Only difference is that it was assembled correctly and it was a Great metal detector and was a fantastic Relic detector.

Scuba, you fail-to-realize that : Even at your age, you would not dismiss the gal (shown there) results. So.... how can it NOT be the "cat's meow" metal detector ? Huh ?

I'm seeing in for $100, over here in the Philippines, and comes with a fortune cookie (that might not be an option in US.) :beers:
There is a rumor that Manny "Pac Man " Pacquiao likes it too! :biggrin:
There seems to be some............variation in frequency.:unsure:
(And you get even get a ML GPX-5000 with TID made in USA for $500.)
Overview
Quick Details

Place of Origin:
Shanghai, China

Brand Name:
TIANXUN

Model Number:
MD-88

Product name:
high sensitivity metal detector

Color:
green

Application:
treasure hunting

Warranty:
1 Year

Sensitivity:
high sensitivity

Certificates:
CE/ROHS/ISO9001

Power supply:
8*1.5V Battery

Coil:
10'' Round Double-D

identification:
view meter indication

Frequency:
19.23KHZ

Interesting Vlad, Yours also comes with a 10" coil. This one comes with a 15" coil and an 11" coil. If you go to you tube and watch the video on it, you can see how deep it will find a pan top!!! I always wanted to find more of them!

Chinese detector for finding Яuƨƨian tanks? Works for me! :biggrin:
(but an entrenching tool just won't cut it!) :unsure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvBF71jexvQ

looks nice and light!
Mark

Yup, a really rock'in machine.
https://www.s-line.ru/content/sample_docs/instructions/MD-88.pdf

For only $180, you can be master of the hunt.
86fe066b8ed2eab07a9392a63db4625b.jpg

And, as a special offer each detector comes with a copy of the painting, 'Spot on The Wall' by the famous Chinese painter Whoo Flung Dung [valued at 10,000 yuan ] :biggrin:
(IF I ever buy a cheap Chinese knockoff of a U.S. E-Tool and lose it, I'll be sure to get an MD-88 to find it.) :thumbup:
https://www.toonpool.com/user/661/files/made_in_china_1906625.jpg