Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New hunting site looks promising....

burlbark

I went to a yard sale with my wife last Saturday and noticed a vacant lot adjacent to the sale. I asked if I could detect it and they gave me permission. Amongst all the countless pieces of curtain rods and can slaw I was able to find a 64 dime and a 1929? buffalo nickle. Also a large token from 1979. All targets of value where found in the top 2" of soil. This leads me to believe that it is possibly fill dirt. I know there has to be more to find here as there is evidence of children losing toys everywhere. I pulled the remains of 4 cap guns. Here is 4 hours of my life, and I sure enjoy it trash or not.

Oh yeah and no hunt would be complete for me without finding a pocket watch part of some sort. I found a back or front and it has a silver wash over copper.

Very cool. I am sure there is more good stuff.

I too think you are off to a good start at that property, gotta be more to find there.

I'd agree. lots of slow swinging about to go on in that little lot. That and digging iffies. (with great rewards in some of those little holes)

Now that the easy one are in your pouch you can get the rest of them. Rob

Find your token: http://www.dkscollectibles.com/TokensO-Q.htm

Cool fine

Jerry