Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New kid on the block

namron13

:Garrett:Good morning I'm a bran-new kid to this forum, About 4 months ago I started to look on the www to find out about treasure hunting and came across this website, I found it to be very interesting and maybe I should get into it myself well I must say I got hooked, bought myself a GTI 2500, pro-pointer and ACE 250 for my grandson, I'm looking forward in getting out once the snow melts and trying out these machines to see what we may find. I live in St. Albert in sunny Alberta Canada.:garrett:

Welcome to the forum youll enjoy the posts and
advise that the fine folks here always give ..
Looking forward to pics of your finds ...I use
the GTI1500 and the ACE ... still learing a LOT
about both and this site helps a LOT

THNK SPRING

Ron

Welcome!! And excellent choices for your detecting arsenal.....You are on your way to some great finds !!

Welcome to the:garrett:forum !!

If you're new to the hobby you should have picked up the 250 for yourself. The 2500 is for professionals and has quite a learning curve and a bit complicated for a newbie.. Good luck.

Bill

[size=large]you'll do fine with that gti. just take the time to look at all the bells and whistles when you do find something. it's how you learn your machine and what it sounds like on what targets and such. read the instructions over and over and view the vids from garrett. they're on you tube if needed. just don't over-think the instructions. read them and try them out in the yard. or at the park. and these forums are filled with much qualified help. practice, practice. don't make it a job. enjoy yourself and your grandson.

HH[/size]

Just don't get mad at your grandson when he runs circles around you with that Ace 250. Welcome to the hobby and the forum.
MrGee