Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New legend owner .

Well it just does lock on to targets to what I'm use to , yeah one is elliptical coil and one 6 " DD , one is single and one is 5 frequencies, been swinging along time I know what it means to be in familiar groove with a detector, just works awkward to me , but I'll give it more time , just expected more .
In all fairness different types of coils will PP different maybe your just not used to it. And frequencies will effect depth. Thats why i was saying for comparison if you had similar coil types, size and settings on the two were similar including frequency then a better comparison can be made. I would get used to it some more before making a conclusion jmo.

I'll give it more time , I'm not saying it a bad machine, I understand where your coming from, HHHank

Easy to admit I just about gave up on it after years of the etrac and CTX but have developed a liking now that gets me enthused about detecting again. The depth is good and I find the pinpoint to be right on although the depth meter pretty much sucks. Tone volume gives you a better idea of depth and I seldom use the pinpoint first , just use the front of the coil and the quick response locates very well off the nose. I've had to reset a couple times and the battery life is not impressive but overall the machine deserves a fair play. It will make me question the M-core when it finally appears and Nokta's accessibility for help is another nice feature that can't be overlooked.

I got out earlier this morning with the legend at the local park same one as yesterday, it's loaded with PTs but i back way back on sens and ran the recovery speed at 8, that made a big difference, its a very powerful machine to much to run full or high gain at this park plus they don't mind me digging just not to china , but they know i leave it in good or better when I go, I wore my reading glasses , that helped to navigate, I think I'll be ok just got to get to my comfort zone so to speak , I do like the low tone on 15's 16's area , for cold weather I use a cut out koosie over control with a pocket warmer on it .HHHank

Thanks guys I had a moment , watching the guy from NYC on utb using it on the beach was a moral buster , he found nice old Gold rings with it , almost had to send my legend to therapy, separation anxiety disorder lol 😂

I got out earlier this morning with the legend at the local park same one as yesterday, it's loaded with PTs but i back way back on sens and ran the recovery speed at 8, that made a big difference, its a very powerful machine to much to run full or high gain at this park plus they don't mind me digging just not to china , but they know i leave it in good or better when I go, I wore my reading glasses , that helped to navigate, I think I'll be ok just got to get to my comfort zone so to speak , I do like the low tone on 15's 16's area , for cold weather I use a cut out koosie over control with a pocket warmer on it .HHHank
Thing with the legend is its very sensitive kind of like the tesoro tejon was on max sensitivity. The legend seems to be so sensitive it is effected by emi more easily, but there is also alot emi nowadays as well. The tejon had to be dialed back to run more stable.

Your right there, most homes and businesses have wifi now and cellphones , constant battle with MF machines, I'm learning to dial it in .

I have found The Legend handles EMI very well. Better than my Anfibio Multi.