Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Legend Update from Dilek

You have to love this lady. She tells it like it is and I, for one, believe her. It's not exactly the end of the world for the Legend to be later than what we want. If the unit is as good as I think it will be, it's well it's worth the wait. Of all the detector companies she's the ONLY spokesperson that even comes on and honestly tells us what is happening to their products. Does she have to do that? I doubt it.

274134593_7584550508225405_7219612353223234715_n.jpg

After 10:20 she mentions 'competitor of every 'simultaneous multi-freq'. machine out there'? My understanding the Spectra V3i is 'possibly' the 'only' simultaneous' multi-freq. detector out there? Meaning, that it displays 'simultaneous multi-freq'.
I am sure she was **generally** referring to ALL of the SMF detectors and specifically not singling out the one most folks consider as a direct competitor, the EQ-800.

The Specrra V3i is certainly not the only SMF design.. It would include all of them,, such as the Fisher CZ's, the Garrett Apex, all of the Minelab BBS Sovereign, FBS Explorer series, the Multi-IQ Vanquish and Equinox series, and White's DFX and Spectra models.

We did know the CZ's operated at 5 kHz and 15 kHz, and the DFX at 3 kHz and 15 kHz. When in SMF function, Minelab never posted a statement to specifically clarify which Two Frequencies the mode's operated at.

The main difference between the White's 'Spectra' series and all the other SMF models was that they can operate on Three Frequencies in SMF or you can select just a Single Frequency of those three. The Spectra series use 2.5 kHz, 7.5 kHz and 22.5 kHz. The V3i can also display the percentage or amount of the signal for each of the Three Frequencies.

Just some thoughts,

Monte

Monte