Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Legend Update from Dilek

Why couldn't the testers just UPDATE their own machines instead of shipping them back?
Nokta wanted the "test" machines back. In her video, Dilek noted that the testers would each receive a newly manufactured machine with all the changes made to them. I doubt that Nokta would want a test mule to get in the hands of the competition. Not trying to be an azz but they were Nokta's machines and that decision was theirs to make. I don't know what else they may have changed but it might have been something that they needed to put hands on to make the change.

Why couldn't the testers just UPDATE their own machines instead of shipping them back?
My understanding a lot of the updates that were implemented because of testers input could not be done with a simple update there is also new hardware that they updated also which is a different screen from my under standing some of the updates they implemented they added a 4 tone as well as more modes like park 1, park 2, field 1,field 2 all similar to the equinox and also some others that I can not remember what they are but everything they are doing is going to be all for the good, also from my understanding they will be sending four finished machines to the top four original testers and all the nomads team members

we will have just a little bit longer to wait for our detector and in my opinion it will be a fantastic detector

Very unfortunate for everyone, especially for the company. I think a lot of hunters that were waiting on this machine have jumped ship and bought the Deus 2. I know I have, I was set to buy one then the the Deus 2 appears out of no where. I'm now on a waiting list for it like so many others.

Dilek also said they replaced some hardware. And that could mean it is now more updateanle that with earlier hardware.

She had a lot of very favorable comments in that video. I anticipate The Legend is going to be one of the better SMF models we will have to select from.

Monte

WE all want the best detector for the money and Nokta/Makro wants to give it to us. We don't want a half finished machine upon release, just to gather some sales.
I look at Nokta/Makro as being perfectionists, if something can be improved upon, they will attempt to do it. I am also like that, that's why I so enjoy the Nokta/Makro brand
over others. And Dilek has the passion and the goal to satisfy every detectorist. Nokta/Makro has a model to suit just about everyone's needs........................

Did i hear right, that they will start shipping to the US, this week. I might of just been wishfull thinking. I was for sure she said that, going to fly some in,

Dilek is quite professional and certainly I am appreciative premised on that. After 10:20 she mentions 'competitor of every 'simultaneous multi-freq'. machine out there'? My understanding the Spectra V3i is 'possibly' the 'only' simultaneous' multi-freq. detector out there? Meaning, that it displays 'simultaneous multi-freq'.
Specifically, my inquiry is consistent with this post! Is the Legend a simultaneous multi-freq. metal detector?
Ergo
, will it display simultaneous multi-freq ? ? ?

Leatherneck

I took her statement about "every" SMF detector to mean they are also targeting some competitive features that are on the Deus II.

Dilek is quite professional and certainly I am appreciative premised on that. After 10:20 she mentions 'competitor of every 'simultaneous multi-freq'. machine out there'? My understanding the Spectra V3i is 'possibly' the 'only' simultaneous' multi-freq. detector out there? Meaning, that it displays 'simultaneous multi-freq'.
Specifically, my inquiry is consistent with this post! Is the Legend a simultaneous multi-freq. metal detector?
Ergo
, will it display simultaneous multi-freq ? ? ?

Leatherneck
Addendum: Listen to her statement competitor to every 'simultaneous multi-freq. out there'. This is between 10:30 to 11:00.
She specifically responded to referencing a question she had just read.