Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New machines from Nokta/Makro IWA 2018

shelton7522 said:
https://www.findmall.com/read.php?102,2431397

There is no video

I think Makro//Nokta is going to give other manufacturers a run for the money, nice new concept machines.

At 5:00. The Invenio. Seeing the shape of a target before digging. The concept needs work to speed it up and better define the object but It will be interesting to see where its heading and if the technology will become mainstream in future detectors.

Thanks for sharing this. I like the fact that Nokta/Makro are not hiding their prototypes. Without revealing everything, they at least show us what they are working on. Kudos to them.

Yes mate, they are also good peoples and they hear what you want to say. Other brands... sometimes. I really like work with them.

I'm not seeing a video...

Wow that's pretty awesome.
Lol. I like how he said even Minelab was interested. Yeah they're moving very fast pace when you look at starting with like the cf77 moving up through the core Relic racer series into the impact series and now this they are moving forward very fast. Really making other companies look like they are very slow with development.
It seems like nokta and makro have made more improvements in the last four to five years then are other companies here in the US have made in 20.

shelton7522 said:
Yes it is. Complete machine. Not only datalogger. You can choose coils at this moment.
Great. I think this will be a game changer in detecting. Great for exact archaeological research.

Probably will be pricey. But maybe they'll surprise everyone with an affordable price :)

The foreign machines are really pushing the limits. Companies like Nokta, Makro, Minelab, Blisstool, AKA, XP. I mean really the only domestic metal detector that really stands out is the Whites TDI pulse ....even that machine was an Eric Foster design (United Kingdom). Sorry to say but waterproofing doesnt automatically make a metal detector great. I do love the quality shovels from here in USA...Lesche and Predator tools are great.

That is amazing. I think the user interface is strong (easy to use) and applications are numerous. Can you imagine what they could do with this for mine detection (as in land mines) ?

Kudos to company and its engineering team. :clapping: :please:

The Invenio detector is for sale now thru Kellyco. It is a complete detector. I talked to Kellyco today. The finance company they deal with can finance the first $6000 but the balance has to be paid first upfront in order for Kellyco to order one for you from Turkey where the detector is made..