Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Minelab

Bring it on Minelab! Hope its affordable and liteweight!

bugg said:
Bring it on Minelab! Hope its affordable and liteweight!

:crylol:

I just bought a CTX last month too. I was joking with the salesman that I was sure that Minelab would come out with a brand new model shortly seeing as I just bought a CTX. I was sure that wouldn't be the case. Happens every time I buy something electronic, new and improved model comes out as soon as I make my purchase.

That makes sense. Why would they knock their high dollar ones out when they have some lower models that are getting a little long in the tooth? Kind of like what they did with the Monster 1000. :shrug:

Des D said:
"This to be a lesser model - single frequency VLF - so your expensive purchases is safe"

You're presenting this as a quote,,,,from where?
Go Find is a bust so possibly they are hoping to remedy that disaster with another low ender that will succeed this time but I have my doubts,,,just too much competition on that segment of the market. I think this one will have a wide eyed price tag like the GPZ for the "professional hobbiest".

The flyer says "ALL SINGLE FREQ". It reads to me that, if it is ANY and ALL single freq machines, no matter who makes it, this new machine will make it obsolete. Hoping its a multi freq machine.

Des D said:
"This to be a lesser model - single frequency VLF - so your expensive purchases is safe"

So a mid (or lower) priced single frequency VLF with some gimmick that the others don't have?

The intimation (dig that college word) is that the machine is not single frequency and it is not VLF. I have to admit my curiosity is going crazy.

Well, it's all speculation at this point. I'll just wait 'til Sept. 15. And then wait 'til they get it right.

I hope is a CTX on steroids... expensive and super lightweight... I have 35 Benjamins set aside in case this is the next super detector...
Gary from Oregon

masterjedi said:
I hope is a CTX on steroids... expensive and super lightweight... I have 35 Benjamins set aside in case this is the next super detector...
Gary from Oregon

"My gut feeling is, a New Model pitched near enough to the current E Trac, but probably a lesser MSRP - possibly $ 899.00????
So you won't need the 35 Franklin's? Instead, place the balance in an envelope and Mail it to me and here's my address.....Lol"

Des........it mentioned waterproof to 3 meters again. Lesser sometimes is better when in the salt water. How do you think it would react there? Another single freq some will say works great and others will say........ not on my beach?

Des D said:
masterjedi said:
Gary from Oregon

"My gut feeling is, a New Model pitched near enough to the current E Trac, but probably a lesser MSRP - possibly $ 899.00????
So you won't need the 35 Franklin's? Instead, place the balance in an envelope and Mail it to me and here's my address.....Lol"

Des - That is the price range that has been passed on to me by someone with limited knowledge on the new unit. Should be interesting with the new Garrett being released around the same time. I'm itching to add to my arsenal....