Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Minelab

I won't say it's all from He11, but I HAVE noticed that there is little to no mention of it on the Christian Forum. :devil:

Miser67 said:
I remember once, many moons ago, there was a brand new metal detector coming out called the AT Pro. Months before the detector was even released, people were lining up to buy and early orders were brisk. The metal detecting forums lit up like fireworks on the 4th of July. People were debating, arguing, even screaming at one another over the abilities of this detector, and mind you, the machine had not even been released yet. It was almost comic the levels of hysteria some people were willing to go to over a detector they had not used a single time.

I am starting to get the same feeling about the Equinox. Some have started grumbling. Others are shoving. Weapons are being chosen. Alliances made. I can already hear the sound of trenches being dug.

yep. Happens every time. The CTX forum got so ugly it was deleted entirely and started over. You have people who really like brand "A" and post to show love for the upcoming machine. then you have people who hate brand "A" and go to post everything critical they can imagine. People pre-order and people call them stupid for "jumping on the band wagon". Happening all over again with the EQ. It will happen again with the next one too, I'm sure.