Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New MXT website - Loads of info for the MXT owner

Reno Chris

Hi guys:

For fun I've done up a web page on my MXT and my experiences detecting with it. Lots of info about coin shooting, but also about detecting for gold nuggets. I am not a dealer, I'm just an independent MXT user who has been enjoying his detector for the last 4 years.

Hope you enjoy it and find it informational:
http://nevada-outback-gems.com/MXT_files/MXT_basepage.htm

Lot of pages and info here, be sure to check out all the links.

Thanks,

Chris
AKA Reno Chris

Hey I own a DFX but that is some great work! I would like to put something like that together when I learn my machine completely. Obviously you put some time and effort into your site and hopefully you also post this on the White's general detecting forum. Dfx, mxt, m6 or any brand this is very nice! Gregg

It is very evident that you put lots of time and effort into this web site and it is much appreciated. It is always refreshing when I see someone put forth an unselfish effort to help his fellow man in this hobby. Reno Chris, "Thank You!" Kelley (Texas) :)

the M6 is basicly a MXT without the relic and prospecting mode and the threshold set silent. Whites added the 7 tone ID to the M6 which the MXT lacks.

Andy

Hey you guys liked the MXT pages so much and I know you have at least a few other members besides me who enjoy using a metal detector to hunt for gold nuggets, so if you have any interest along those lines, you can also check out my prospecting web pages at:
http://nevada-outback-gems.com/prospect/chris_prospect.htm

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it. I plan to add more material to both this page and the MXT pages in the coming months.
:twodetecting:

Chris

VERY INFORMATIVE SITE. EASY TO UNDERSTAND AND LOTS OF ADDITIONAL INFO I WAS LOOKING FOR. THANKS FOR POSTING IT.