Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New name Cazador

Is it official?

tabman

Know anything about it's features?

All they said on Facebook was this was the name of their next detector and when they were able to share more information about the Cazador they will.

Black for the main color theme with the trim and lettering in a gold tone. Maybe a dash of Tesoro orange. :thumbup:

tabman

Here is the cut and paste from Facebook........Greetings, Hunters! In November, we published a selection of names for our new machine. You voted, we tallied, and the verdict is "Cazador."

Cazador means "Hunter" in Spanish. Many of you showed interest in keeping the Spanish name tradition that Tesoro has held for years.

We will keep you posted on any information that we can share about our newest machine. For now (if it's not too cold where you are!), hunt on!

Hmm , still like my GU but with a ground balance feature maybe more, I'm sure it will sull up like a kid at chunky cheese that ran out of tokens, but I'm open minded !

I thought the name Ghost was pretty cool. Couple that with a ghost graphic and a nice black or black and silver paint scheme and I think it would have been popular. Some may say that the color doesn't matter but if that was the case we would all drive the same color vehicle, or wear the same color clothes.

MichiganJason said:
I thought the name Ghost was pretty cool. Couple that with a ghost graphic and a nice black or black and silver paint scheme and I think it would have been popular. Some may say that the color doesn't matter but if that was the case we would all drive the same color vehicle, or wear the same color clothes.
I'm with yah on Ghost. That was the name I voted for. As long as it doesn't have a lot of "ghost" signals.:rage:

The new detector will have a bright pink rod.... with dark burgundy control box and chartreuse highlights. A very "happy" looking detector........one a Cazador could really love!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

But I'll look at it anyways................

The spanish flag being red and yellow should be part of the color scheme but the shaft should be an anodised metalic red and the control box Gold (not yellow) with silver trimming. The Hunter name Cazador sounds like a Captains name from a spanish galley so maybe a picture of a war ship hunting its prey or twin swords with ruby gems on the hilts circled by gold and silver coins would be nice! We can only dream of what treasures await us beneath the coil of Cazador!!
Cheers!

I don't understand the "Name thing", I could care less if Tesoro calls it the monkeys rump and colors it multiple puke, as long as it has great features and performs well. naming it is a bunch of hooey to me.

I caught this topic rather late but was thinking a good Spanish name for a Tesoro...maybe Coronado or Pizarro. I thought these two names of early conquistadors would sound appropriate for a Tesoro.

I don't really care what they call it either, it's whats under the hood that matters (but it might help if the hood wasn't purple, lime green, or hot pink, or any pink for that matter... how about black?)

:cool: Yea , I know, I know,...color and name doesn't matter,..:rolleyes:.yada yada yada. I am of the opinion that a hobbyist takes pride in his machine and that includes name & color AND performance.:thumbup: That is why I DO NOT have a bright yellow or green Garrett, or a purple Vaquero, or a neon green Cibola.:thumbdown: I like the traditional Tesoro colors. I also don't mind the new name "Cazador". It is going to be very interesting what color it will be but to be honest with you guys I will be studying it's features very closely before I purchase. It's exciting and I can't wait to see the new unit.:jump: