Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New NEL Superfly Coil?

soky72

Have any of you T2 users gotten a NEL Superfly Coil yet? Got mine in yesterday and was excited to test it out but it won't even come close to fitting my T2 stem??? The NEL box says T2 and the coil has teknetics on it. Just wonder if the wrong coil was put in the box???

Ah man thats a bummer. Have you called the dealer you bought it from. I have a Nel coil that fits pretty snug on my T2 but still fits. Hope you can get the issue resolved quickly

Ah man thats a bummer. Have you called the dealer you bought it from. I have a Nel coil that fits pretty snug on my T2 but still fits. Hope you can get the issue resolved quickly
Yes, they said they'll get it resolved but I'm really dumbfounded? The coil says teknetics, the box says T2 but its not even close to fitting?

The Cors strike was a very tight fit on the stem. Hey, I have a brand new superfly here for my t2. When I get the kids to bed, I will make a video opening it up....I was gonna wait and do a video in the test garden but now I just can’t!

Have any of you T2 users gotten a NEL Superfly Coil yet? Got mine in yesterday and was excited to test it out but it won't even come close to fitting my T2 stem??? The NEL box says T2 and the coil has teknetics on it. Just wonder if the wrong coil was put in the box???
Mine fits very well. I’m using the red factory rubber washers. Did you try that or did you install the supplied ones?

I didn't have a problem with the stem fitting onto the ears of the coil. The problem with mine was the holes wouldn't line up no matter how I tried to install it. This was as close as it got. Any movement from this position and the hole would close up further.

Attachments

• 20201229_085746.jpg
    20201229_085746.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 188
I have a NEL Super Fly that mounted just fine on a T2+. No issues at all. A surprisingly light-weight coil.

I have a NEL Super Fly that mounted just fine on a T2+. No issues at all. A surprisingly light-weight coil.
I will really be looking forward to your opinion of this coil in its intended application. I think it’s gonna be a winner.

Very interesting, the supplier tested several coils and acknowledged that the holes didn't line up perfectly and to use the hardware supplied with the coil as opposed to the T2 bolts. I'd started with the supplied hardware since it came with the coil and it wouldn't work at all. I think thats about as close to I'm probably right as I'll get.