Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new Nox 800 owner

dfg4240

Hi
I had about seven detectors home and cleaned them all out and one or two were hard to find items in that condition.
I have only one now and that I will get on Friday. The Equinox 800.
I want to have one more but can't decide if it is the Etrac or the CTX.
I did a lot of looking and came across a couple of super good deals for new ones and there are some used ones that are really in like new shape.
I am having a hard time deciding.
To me the Etrac is the king of silver but the CTX has so much to offer.
The CTX will take much more time to learn But I watch video after video on you tube and it makes it even tougher.
I know living in NY near Lake Ontario limits my detecting time but I will still be able to find some spots.
Feels good to pay off Paypal and whatever debt I had for detectors.
I never let it run where I had to pay interest and I always figure what I had to pay monthly to get rid of the debt by six months.
Feels great.

Deciding on the detector you want and getting it is good.. Being debt free and having the one you want will be great.