Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Nox 800

I just purchased a Nox 800 after having to send in my CTX for repairs. I thought they would take several months and I love to hunt this time of the year so I bought the nox. I used it twice and soon after got notification from Minelab they were done with my CTX repair. So now I have both which I wont use. Its with the original box, headphones, everything. I can include my receipt if needed for minelabs 3 year warranty. Iam willing to sell for $700. I was impressed with its weight (much lighter than my CTX), easy to use, had the same numbers I had been used to on the CTX conductive line.

Shoot, maybe keep it. Three of my hunting buddies swing CTX's and from my results with my Nox 600, two now use Nox 800's. Not really implying that the Nox is better, but it is far more comfortable to swing with at least equal results. HH jim tn

I have the 800 and the 3030 as well. Which one I use for the day depends on where and what I am hunting. If you don’t need the cash I’d hang on to both of them.