Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW NOX ARRIVES TOMORROW !

Elmy

From the etrac forum ---etrac to nox

My new nox arrives tomorrow...I will be leaving my etrac at home for the first time in a decade.
Right now there is about 3 inches of snow on the ground with cold temps so that will give me time to EXPLORE the nox and it's settings.
HOPE everybody was right about the nox. We will be hitting the church camp that the etrac has had so much luck on...we shall see what happens when the weather breaks.

Well congratulations it’s a great detector I have to say it finds very well!
I sold my Etrac 3 years ago and I do not miss it I hunt in 5 tones no discrimination mostly field 2 works great here in Ct.
Mark

Best of luck to you with you with the New Nox. It will be exciting to see how the Nox and the Etrac compare to one another at the old site. I'm still living in prehistoric times like a Neanderthal swinging the SafarI Lol . look forward to getting it out soon. Again, best of luck, and keep us informed on what you think. We look forward to seeing pic's of your many found treasures with the Nox.

It’s a good machine & not too far off from Etrac. It will take a little bit of time getting used to it but, I believe you will see for yourself how good it is. Good luck and you should be able to hunt longer with arm relief!

You will like it. 4” snow where, I have about 4” too.
Doug
Michigan

Payne Ohio....straight east of Fort Wayne Indiana....Michigan is our northern neighbor !.....so hello neighbor !!!!

You’ll be able to run the NOX right out of the box and can learn as you go. I went to trade school in Fort Wayne.
Doug

Blue Creek Local...or now called Wayne Trace High School....or why try high...nice nickname.

Looking to get the nox out for a test run either wednesday or thursday...just a learning in the wild for it....I hope to have it trained by then to find coins this first time out at an explorized site.
I will post any finds with it ...if there are any finds !

well the weather doesn't like us here in Ohio....snow, then rain, yard is like a wet sponge with puddles....now the wind comes and pulls the feel like temps down...
The new nox will just have to sit and wait it out. Don't want to get it dirty !