Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Pinpointer in town

They also have a version for Fisher as well. Looks the same except labeling.

Rich

Being an old Submarine Sailor the Pinging of the Sonar raised the hair on the back of my neck. That ping, Ping always meant trouble

I talked to someone who tested the prototype and he assured me it was deep. Hopefully after release it will prove to be a real winner.

Hope it's a good one... I'm done with the Garrett's.

Rich (Utah) said:
They also have a version for Fisher as well. Looks the same except labeling.

Rich

These could very well be the best metal detectors to come out of El Paso :tongue: But ya I have my eye on the Fisher version when it gets out........time to throw away the Garretts I have. 3 in the last few years, between the falsing and having to whack the current Garrett PP across my knee to get it to turn on.....time for something different. And I think these new PP's will use AA batteries, which will be nice.

Deep like the TRX (or better) and 360 sensitivity like the Garrett. Designed by Carl Moreland I think.

I went with Whites because of the 360 sensitivity, you can't tell if target is deep in the hole or on the side. I watched the video and though this will be good. Now you said it had 360 sensitivity I wont be getting one.

TellYaWhut said:
Would be neat to have ferrous check...tone ID.in a Pinpointer.

Minelab's new pinpointer will have two tones. Ferrous and Conductive. Best thing is a low price around 129.00.