Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

rsarge1

the last few days I have not gotten any new post updates am I the only one having this problem?

I just thought it was because the forums have been super slow with any newer stuff,everyone must be out hunting! Or,they ran out of spots and they’re doing something else...

lol ok it seems weird when all of my other forums show unread posts for the new and old posts but the ctx one doesn't until now your response showed in red thanks sarge

Sarge,

It is that 100 days of Summer transition period. (Between Memorial Day and Labor Day) Folks wrapping up things before vacations and schools letting out for the summer and the grass to high in places and the fields and woods full of ticks and poison ivy and you gotta take care of your lawn. Just lots going on and detecting is not at the top of the priority list at the moment. It's this way every year. Sorta like be caught in the doldrums at sea. I have 4 main detectors and all of forums for them are ghost towns. The most active one is the Equinox and it has slowed down itself too. Let everyone get acclimated to summer and it's "other" activities and it will start picking up again. And as mentioned the new Equinox users are a big part of the 3030 family and you can only swing one machine at a time...just saying

PCJ

Maybe you forgot to sign in..and just clicked on the forum.

thought of that but that wasn't it no biggy I just need to keep checking posts

I've been doing this for 30 years and the "slow" season is always from June through September. Too hot but more importantly often too dry. I had injections in both my hand and foot from trying to dig in soil that was too dry. Mostly research new sites this time of year or will occasionally do sandy area by lake or river or maybe after a good rain storm. HH