Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

new racer:clapping:

foxhunter

Well Ive been up and down about the racer for the last 2 months..ended up getting one in the mail today..fresh snow this morning and very cold here in MI..In the house and garage it was very chatterly with overload whistles going off like crazy..outside on the ground very very stable and runs smooth..Only ran it for 5-10 minutes just to make sure it checked out..dug a few clad in no time and i was done..Going to test it out on some old sites that Ive pounded pretty hard and haven't produced a coin in a couple years..a lot of ferrous to work through but I know theres more to come out..For me..This will be a true test if the racer is any different from the rest..Ive had many detectors of all shapes and sizes over the years that have worked these areas so much its hard to get just a few non ferrous items out of them..So far reminds me of F75/T2 platform that Ive been very familiar with for the last 4 years and the racer seems similar in many ways..Lets hope it performs better... More to come

Congrats on your purchase. I think you will do well and will actually be surprised at times, at how shallow some of your good finds are discovered. Sitting there the whole letting you sweep right over them.