Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Racer user here , My finds from first hunt and im impressed

3RINGER said:
DC, don't ya know it!!! That would be AWESOME indeed.

With me being down this way I don't get to see the colonial finds but got the invite for Aprils hunt in PA for some digging. Jumped on it and boy am I STOKED! Would be happy to pull in what you all call a copper lol

The Coppers are great indeed.I have had numerous Colonial,Connecticut, New Jersey Copper and Large Cent finds.I hope you have a great time in PA.Plenty of nice digs there as well as the rest of this great nation.Happy Hunting!

I never found more than 1 ring in any 1 day , I remember back in 2000 I found a nice mans Gold Ring and the next Day another Mans Gold Ring , never found any more gold rings for 9 -10 years after that... Silver Rings are more common and I did manage to get some silver rings..

3RINGER said:

With me being down this way I don't get to see the colonial finds but got the invite for Aprils hunt in PA for some digging. Jumped on it and boy am I STOKED! Would be happy to pull in what you all call a copper lol

I'm from Pennsylvania! What part are you guys hunting?

petew said:
3RINGER said:

I'm from Pennsylvania! What part are you guys hunting?

I'm in upstate N.Y. gearing up for the new season.

DetectorCollector said:
Nice digs.Come on spring,I'm stuck in limbo here.Well maybe I can do some testing with the Racer in the coin garden if we don't get too much snow.If not I'll do some air tests with various rings,coins and junk targets.

Sorry I am not going to respond to this but I am going to say something about your list of detectors ............ Can I come and stay for a few months? lol - Geez talk about heaven at your place - Love it ;)