Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Registered users

JW

We will be doing a random drawing for a weekly give away of detecting accessories.

Hello all,
newbie using a delta 4000, having alot of fun with it but lots to learn...

I have detected before but that was about 35 years ago. I used a Garrett, it had about a 3x5 box with 2 dials and a speaker on it. Yesterday I purchased a new E-Trac and can't wait to get it. So since all the advanced technology in metal detecting I'm going to say I'm new to this hobby. I must say this is a fantastic forum and am happy I joined.

Once you get the hang of that E-Trac you are going to be amazed at what it will do and how far the electronics have come in 35 years!
HH JW

John of Edmonton runs a great forum for the Garrett detectors!

You will like the Delta, it is a very good detector. Welcome to the this great hobby.

HH JW

Going to the ocean on Tue in NH , just got the AT pro and would like some help with what the settings i might want to use at the ocean so i can save some time TY Dennis

oldpropguy said:
"ran60" Hope the detecting is good for you there.:detecting:
Thanks,sofar it's been just okay but I'm still learning and it's fun just to get out.
Hope you find some good treasuses aswell.

Hi just joined today 12-12-12 ,
I'm in Florida and can't wait for my new BH 505 to arrive . I ordered it the other day before I knew anything about which brand, model to get so I hope it will be a good one to start out with. I don't plane on making this hobby a full time thing as I have a lot of other hobbies I'm involved in at this time, but its always been something I've been fascinated with.
Is the 505 a good one to start with ?