Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEW SAND SCOOP FROM NOKTA MAKRO

Nokta Detectors

nokta-makro-premium-sand-scoop.jpg
nokta-makro-premium-sand-scoop-rod-set-2.jpg
nokta-makro-premium-sand-scoop-handle.jpg
nokta-makro-premium-sand-scoop-3-in-1-set-2 (1).jpg
Premium Sand Scoop
Stainless Steel
2-piece handle for easy transportation
3-Way Adjustable Angle
7/16" (11mm) Laser Cut Holes
Sharp Front Edge
Perfect 9" Size Opening
MSRP:
NOKTA MAKRO PREMIUM SAND SCOOP-$99,95
NOKTA MAKRO PREMIUM SAND SCOOP HANDLE-$15,95
NOKTA MAKRO PREMIUM SAND SCOOP ROD SET-$11,95
NOKTA MAKRO PREMIUM SAND SCOOP-3-IN-1 SET-$119,95

I like the break down handle for traveling, guess I'll have to start saving up my detecting money.

i asked a dealer in the uk when he is getting it in stock and he says its too flimsy so wont be stocking it,,i look for others opnions as they become available as the changeable angle of the handle is usefull to have

Nice scoop good price

Looks like something that would work well in dry sand. Does not look like there is enough material around the edges or back to stand up to pushing it deep into wet sand with shell and clay mixed in. The basket part looks similar to one of the first scoops I had that readily bent and broke when subjected to wet sand with clay mix. I wonder what sort of testing they may have done.

It will be interesting to hear some reports from people using it.

What in God's name is that.......doesn't look like it will last 5 minutes in hard packed sand.What are all the gubbins on the top of the scoop......all you need is a socket with a bit of support round it,not some flimsy bracket type concoction that will ultimately fail.
what is it with the people who design these tools.....are they just trying to make them look good in the hope it will create sales.Simplicity and strength is all you need in a scoop...this one has neither.